Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Question in an ICE car when you floor it, it usually uses more gas then if you accelerate slowly. Is it the same in an electric vehicle i.e. the more you floor it the more energy it drains from the battery compared to accelerating slowly?

I got my vin 6/1. Initial edd after vin was 6/11-6/17. SA was seeing est arrival 6/14. However edd range has shifted earlier by 2 days twice now so currently 6/7-6/13. SA now say est arrival on his end is 6/10. I asked if these are just rough estimates or based on carrier tracking and response was “The estimates I see are adjusted by the driver of each load themselves, so it tends to be pretty accurate.” Hope he’s right. I have not been asked to pay in my account yet so hopefully soon.
Ugh my dates are all exactly the same! Are you picking up in Cinci? Lol getting annoyed that they haven’t had me schedule delivery yet though…

Ugh my dates are all exactly the same! Are you picking up in Cinci? Lol getting annoyed that they haven’t had me schedule delivery yet though…
Hold tight, I literally just got my delivery date 5 minutes ago! June 14! Got my vin on 6/1 also. I didn’t get a text nor was I given any options for dates. Just checked my account and saw it. I’m assuming I can call and get it moved up if I want.

I'm picking up in Cleveland. Same I haven't had any option to schedule delivery or pay in my account but have been in contact with my SA who seems confident about the current estimated arrival or earlier. He also had said the option to pay usually shows up 24-48hrs prior to scheduled pick up. However based on at least this forum the SAs don't always seem to truly know what's happening.

For all with this same EDD pattern, I woke up to another slide to a slightly more exact date. Went from 6/19-6/29 to 6/20-6/29; hopefully that means we are edging closer to VINs and real dates? But probably means nothing
Same here... I don't trust it (my brain says so), but I sure do have hope (still).
  • Delivery date: June 20 - June 29
  • Previous delivery dates: June 19 - June 29, June 18 - June 30, June 17 - June 30, June 16 - June 24, June 15 - June 30, June 13 - June 23, June 13 - June 30, 5 - 11 weeks from order placed date

Same here... I don't trust it (my brain says so), but I sure do have hope (still).
  • Delivery date: June 20 - June 29
  • Previous delivery dates: June 19 - June 29, June 18 - June 30, June 17 - June 30, June 16 - June 24, June 15 - June 30, June 13 - June 23, June 13 - June 30, 5 - 11 weeks from order placed date
The back end of mine moved to the left a little. From June 9-23 yesterday to June 9-19. Still no VIN though.