Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Change already! Buena Park, Ca.

Attachments

• E55AC016-A18E-45F7-977D-0D12800355C4.png
    E55AC016-A18E-45F7-977D-0D12800355C4.png
    359.2 KB · Views: 74
I’m planning on getting a full front PPF as soon as I take delivery. I already got a shop lined up. Just not sure how easy it is to get a date booked last minute as I don’t really know when this car is coming. Lol.
I checked with one of the places here that got a lot of positive Tesla owner reviews, and the soonest slot they had was late July. I don't know what times are like elsewhere, of course. You may want to at least query them to see, IMO.

I ordered on 5/2 in Buena Park and my SA was very clear to expect delivery on last week of June. Was this not the case with you?

M3LR MSM/Black, 19"s, no FSD
I ordered mine online and set my delivery location to Buena Park. I haven't gotten any updates from Buena Park since I've ordered. The only updates I've gotten were from when I called the Fremont location.

Reactions: bman325i
I ordered mine online and set my delivery location to Buena Park. I haven't gotten any updates from Buena Park since I've ordered. The only updates I've gotten were from when I called the Fremont location.
From what everyones posting on here. everywhere in Southern California, people have been receiving their VINs more so compared to Buena Park Tesla. Marina Del Rey, Santa. Monica, Burbank, Pasadena areas have been getting hit with VINs but Buena Park not so much. I've been following other threads for the 2021 Model 3 and have seen this. Next time I order, im going to have it delivered to Marina Del Ray, Culver City because ive noticed that they get a lot of Cars delivered/VIN assignment in those to specific Tesla places. Mind you I test drove and placed my order at Tesla Torrance Del Amo Mall Fashion Center

Reactions: kerbyOT7
From what everyones posting on here. everywhere in Southern California, people have been receiving their VINs more so compared to Buena Park Tesla. Marina Del Rey, Santa. Monica, Burbank, Pasadena areas have been getting hit with VINs but Buena Park not so much. I've been following other threads for the 2021 Model 3 and have seen this. Next time I order, im going to have it delivered to Marina Del Ray, Culver City because ive noticed that they get a lot of Cars delivered/VIN assignment in those to specific Tesla places. Mind you I test drove and placed my order at Tesla Torrance Del Amo Mall Fashion Center

Imma go get mine today from Buena Park. I’ll let you guys know how it goes! Getting it tinted on Wednesday.

I ordersnon 4/01 and my SA said late May and then late June before I got my VIN last week 😂

Ordered
Ordered 4/21 to Burbank. Nothing yet. Not sure how true this is

Reactions: Andooty
Imma go get mine today from Buena Park. I’ll let you guys know how it goes! Getting it tinted on Wednesday.

I ordersnon 4/01 and my SA said late May and then late June before I got my VIN last week 😂
Take pictures of the Lot and post here, curious. Congrats! im starting to get antsy and im trading my car in through Tesla and im trying not to put anymore miles on my trade in.

Has anyone experience trading in through Tesla? Curious.

Definitely keep us updated man. So you got your VIN 3 days ago? That means I need to get my VIN by the 22nd at the latest for me to make it to my tint and PPF appointments on the 26th and 29th. It looks like it's going to come down to the wire.

Reactions: bman325i