Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked it up today, everything was great. only complaint was the glove box seems to be lower on the right side than the left.. but even that is minimal.. maybe they can fix that.. Gaps were good, everything was fine. only complaint was they ignored my ONLY request to not install the front plate.. they did it anyhow... so first thing was to remove it so I could install the plate holder.. .. I bought acceleration boost nearly right away.. I'm an addict.. first time being in an EV.. wanted to test drive it just so the first drive was more of an 'experience'..

worth the wait.

Not sure if they just hire people with zero customer service skills or they just have non-existent training/standards. My SA is actually pretty decent but Tesla needs to get their stuff together as a whole in terms of ordering/delivery experience.
Same experience at Tesla Kitchener.. Picked it up today, Eric was there even though he was supposed to be off. Manager comes around near the end to ask about the experience too and if there is anything they can do to improve.. Tesla as a whole needs to fix the ordering process.. but the actual SC/SA at least here in Kitchener is good. I have a spare bag hook thing for the trunk if you want it.. I ordered two thinking there were two bolts to screw it into.. yeah.. there is only one.. so don't need two of these. Also printed some J1772 locks..

I don't think I'm gonna tint the roof either.. surprised at how dark it is and there really isn't any heat coming from it.. sides are gonna get 20% tint.. and already pricing out PPF..

Personally, I emailed [email protected] and asked for an update. They replied and copied my SA who fairly quickly replied with his email and cell phone number. It has been mentioned that the cell phones were taken from the SAs recently, so I'm not sure that's still a thing.

HTH
Did you get a clear answer from the onlineorders email? Or is it just the generic responses of mid or late June.

Just got my vin! Ordered 5/22 M3 LR Midnight Silver with FSD to be picked up at Coral Gables. Pick up estimated is June 25th at the place but my SA said might be June 30 cause Coral Gables don’t have a lot of staff working at the moment. I ordered it at Dadeland Mall, Chris is my SA and he’s really bad at his job but he updated me as soon as he had the vin, which is totally amazing. This waiting room as been a pleasure and will continue to update as I got another M3 coming in for my wife July something atm, ordered 6/01 same package

I agreed to the Tesla Vision received my VIN today and was super stoked. Delivery was set for the 9th-13th.

I checked again an hour later and the VIN was gone and the EDD became 2-11weeks. It has been this way ever since.

I’ve emailed and what not, but curious if anyone else has seen this kind of behavior from the system. Is it just their website? Or did I just get screwed?

I agreed to the Tesla Vision received my VIN today and was super stoked. Delivery was set for the 9th-13th.

I checked again an hour later and the VIN was gone and the EDD became 2-11weeks. It has been this way ever since.

I’ve emailed and what not, but curious if anyone else has seen this kind of behavior from the system. Is it just their website? Or did I just get screwed?
Check the webpage source code to see if the VIN is still in there.