Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My theory is...it's all about making Q2 numbers. Because we're close to the Fremont facility, they need to make sure the out-of-state ones get theirs first. We are only hours away. But honestly, who knows. haha...As long as I get it by the end-of-the-month, I'm good. I ordered 5/2.
Yeah, I think it's optimizing for most deliveries in a quarter boundary too. Hopefully, as the new factories are built and ramped up this won't be an issue in the future. Fremont won't need to build as many cars for Europe or China

order 4/21 Burbank Pickup We will likely get our car the same day in 3 weeks
I'll see you there! I just got off the phone with my guy at Tesla (didn't contact him to get an update) But he said most likely I'll have mine that quick, and we're getting truck loads in. He just got back from a few being unloaded.

I don't know if this is true, but I didn't have it in mind to buy a Tesla until 6/1 I looked into it as my current care trade in value is much greater than what is left on the note. Second time we spoke on 6/2 and explained I need my car for work, he told me he would try and have my delivery pushed. But Sales is Sales and to get a Sale sometime you have to say things. But he has been a wonderful help. Even gone out of his way on his day off to answer a few questions about my brothers X Plaid order.

I GOT A VIN, new EDD is between now and Thursday!!!!!!!

LR AWD, Midnight Silver, Aero wheels, white interior, no FSD - ordered 5/6
Hey. That's my exact build!
...that I also ordered from the east coast...
...20 days before you...

**my heart will go on plays softly in the background**

Congrats — keep us updated!

What I'm saying is, all things equal, West Coast folks will get the same spec later than someone on the East Coast.
Ordered MSM/white/aero/no FSD ON 4/17 and also no VIN. East Coast folks are getting screwed.

Southwest folks are getting screwed. Canadians are getting screwed. Martians may be the only ones not getting screwed. And a few, I assume, are getting nice cars.
I'll see you there! I just got off the phone with my guy at Tesla (didn't contact him to get an update) But he said most likely I'll have mine that quick, and we're getting truck loads in. He just got back from a few being unloaded.

I don't know if this is true, but I didn't have it in mind to buy a Tesla until 6/1 I looked into it as my current care trade in value is much greater than what is left on the note. Second time we spoke on 6/2 and explained I need my car for work, he told me he would try and have my delivery pushed. But Sales is Sales and to get a Sale sometime you have to say things. But he has been a wonderful help. Even gone out of his way on his day off to answer a few questions about my brothers X Plaid order.
They have cars being unloaded this week and mine still hasn’t been built? Wonder how many people are behind me in line

I
Ordered same day as you in phoenix except red. Yesterday I was june 11-30, now I’m July 1-30th. I don‘t believe any of these dates lol. I talked to my SA on friday and he was able to look up some program they have that tells you when the vehicle is going to be leaving the warehouse(or whatever it’s called lol). He told me between June 15-18th it leaves the warehouse, and will be delivered to Phoenix between the 21st-23rd of June. So hopefully the end of the month will see cars.
Called today and they couldnt tell me anything besides the date in my profile.