Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I agree with this, but only with anecdotal speculation. There are folks that have gotten their VINs, but no delivery estimate. Days can go by and the SAs can't give any updates as far as deliveries. The overhead drone footage seems to indicate that the cars are floating at Fremont for a couple days with technicians working around them outside of the assembly line. There seems to be a least day they spend lingering about or at their charging stations, before getting arranged in the logistics bay waiting for trucks.
Probably for some tests and quality control?

Seeing all these daily updates makes me think my account is broke. I've been at 6/15 - 6/30 EDD since Saturday. Ordered 5/1.
In AZ here, too, and my has been 6/12 - 6/30 for the past few days, as well. I ordered April 6. Every time I have been within a week of the first part of my EDD (which has happened a number of times throughout May and June), I have been like “this will be the week I get my VIN!” and it never happens…maybe this time it will be different, but I don’t want to get my hopes up.

Which config did you order? Mine is blue with black interior and 18” aero wheels.

I ordered it on May 22. I was still sleepy this morning and habitually turned on my phone to check my orders. Because I haven't fully woken up yet, I didn't see my EDD, but I saw a blue button. I was puzzled for a while but suddenly I woke up and started rubbing my eyes and saw "Tesla Vision". After I pressed the "Proceed with delivery" button, Bang! My VIN appeared! The end of VIN is 988xx! It is surprisingly similar to @HalfNHalfT . (Order on the same day, receive VIN on the same day, the ending is 988xx!) I am very excited now! EDD is now June 20-June 26. Just wait and see the M3 that I dream of!

I ordered it on May 22. I was still sleepy this morning and habitually turned on my phone to check my orders. Because I haven't fully woken up yet, I didn't see my EDD, but I saw a blue button. I was puzzled for a while but suddenly I woke up and started rubbing my eyes and saw "Tesla Vision". After I pressed the "Proceed with delivery" button, Bang! My VIN appeared! The end of VIN is 988xx! It is surprisingly similar to @HalfNHalfT . (Order on the same day, receive VIN on the same day, the ending is 988xx!) I am very excited now! EDD is now June 20-June 26. Just wait and see the M3 that I dream of!
Did your VIN appear on the main page or in the source code?

I ordered 5/14 and am located in the Tri-state area. I've got to be close now, no?!?

Is it just me or are the Tesla Advisors not responsive at all? They seem to barely respond to the text messages. I've even been left on read by them. Idek how thats possible with green bubbles
My SA has a Wed-Sun work week so his emails are a little delayed from that. He was pretty responsive back in April but in May his emails took a little longer to come back so I suspect things get busier as the quarter turns. Makes sense, though, right?

In AZ here, too, and my has been 6/12 - 6/30 for the past few days, as well. I ordered April 6. Every time I have been within a week of the first part of my EDD (which has happened a number of times throughout May and June), I have been like “this will be the week I get my VIN!” and it never happens…maybe this time it will be different, but I don’t want to get my hopes up.

Which config did you order? Mine is blue with black interior and 18” aero wheels.
I got the same except with the sport wheels. I have no doubt we'll get ours before the 30th, just as others have said, it's rough watching people get their cars a week or two after ordering while we just sit and wait.

I sold my car last week because I got a 3rd party offer I couldn't refuse so now I'm driving a rental so every day extra is costing me more money. I have a test drive set up for Saturday so I'm hoping someone will be more helpful in person. Apparently the dealers got their new cars before us so at least I'm told they now have a LR to test out.