Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, look at the bright side, surely when mine shows up in a few weeks, I'm going to reject it because they can't seem to implement any descent QC.

Then, one of you all can get that one and take ownership!!!

Makes you wonder how much of this goes on? I know it happens, and they can track/trace how many people may have bailed on the order, or rejected the car for QC and waiting for another.

I have a scheduled pickup tomorrow at 5pm. Hopefully the car arrives today as expected. In my Tesla account it previously said I will need to sign documents and make payment prior to delivery. Once my delivery date was scheduled by my service center I was able to pay online via ACH but there doesn't seem to be anything to sign. I got an automated call from Tesla today to confirm appointment as well as e-sign documents and pay. Still no option to sign anything in my account. Everything seem completed. Am I missing something or is it a generic message that doesn't apply to everyone?

sRC4qVs.png

Mine has been pretty stable. Buena park, ordered 5/2
Maybe it's a west coast thing. I've been June 15 - 30 all week. Hasn't moved since Saturday.

Just took delivery. Car is in good shape overall. Only issue was a clip was broken on the drivers seat that secures the plastic trim that has the seat controls to the seat itself. They didn't have the part in stock and they ordered it. Once it arrives I will be arranging mobile tech to come out and fix it. Small issue with hopeful easy fix and nothing worthy to reject delivery over. But does put a small hamper on the experience. But overall still very pleased with the vehicle.

Since I paid with cashiers check, I technically haven't been able to hit the accept delivery button in my Tesla account. Handed it over to a SA there, said she will get it processed, but was good to go. The app is locked out obviously until I can hit accept delivery under my account. Going to be dropping it off at the PPF/ceramic coating place shortly.