Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is what my source code looks like

Extended Order Status v0.2.1.9​

VIN​

• VIN: Not assigned
  • Previous VINs: None

Delivery​

• Delivery date: June 20 - June 30
  • Previous delivery dates:
    • June 19 - June 30
    • June 18 - June 30
    • June 17 - June 30
    • 9-13 weeks
    • June 14 - June 30
    • June 13 - June 30
I think that's a browser extension, not the source code. Go to your account in a browser and before the URL (e.g. https://), type "view-source:" without the quotes and that will show you the source. Then find your Delivery date on the page and see what it says.

Reactions: Ace777
I think that's a browser extension, not the source code. Go to your account in a browser and before the URL (e.g. https://), type "view-source:" without the quotes and that will show you the source. Then find your Delivery date on the page and see what it says.
Thanks! I hadn't know how to see the source code. I feel like Neo seeing The Matrix code for the first time! Whoa. :cool:

Yeah I have trouble finding stuff in the code so I did the browser extension but I did find this {"copyOverride":"Estimated Delivery: June 20 - June 30"}

I just realized 10 weeks for me was yesterday! (assuming "7-10 weeks" is from order placed, not from today.) Although when I placed the order I fully expected an end of quarter delivery since on West Coast, I think I'm just getting more anxious because I'm planning a mini road trip Fourth of July weekend. Hoping to have it for that, but might be cutting it close!

I just realized 10 weeks for me was yesterday! (assuming "7-10 weeks" is from order placed, not from today.) Although when I placed the order I fully expected an end of quarter delivery since on West Coast, I think I'm just getting more anxious because I'm planning a mini road trip Fourth of July weekend. Hoping to have it for that, but might be cutting it close!
What's annoying to me is my 9 - 13 range is exactly the current range if I were to place an order for an LR today. That at least makes sense why some people are having that date. I'm not sure why others are stuck on 7 - 10 weeks though. When I ordered it was at 6 - 9 weeks so the 9 - 13 is completely random for me.

My EDDs have never really changed much so I've found it weird how everyone here has dates that change so often. But this is definitely the longest my range has been stuck.

Can someone with a "normal" EDD look at their source code and see what their date range says? Mine seems odd but not sure what normal looks like. Mine says:

"EstimateDelivery":{"copyOverride":"Estimated delivery: 9-13 weeks"}

I'd think the copyOverride part shouldn't be there but I'm no coder. My fear is that something is glitched and I'm unable to be assigned a VIN now and by the time Tesla figures it out they'll say "sorry, we can't deliver your car until September, but we'd be happy to sell you a demo for the same price if you don't want to wait."
Yep. Mine changes every day.

Its a beautiful morning, since i got that tesla vision thing and my vin with delivery next week, perfect way to start the weekend.
I also woke up with an email requesting final payment, and a VIN on the order page. Ordered exactly 2 months ago, April 18, in Utah, same build as yours. It appears that shipments to the mountain west are on their way. Delivery date shows 6/18 (today, which I doubt) to 6/22.