Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Imagine they say "Sorry there was a glitch in our system which prompted the final payment email for everyone. 💀 "

I'll ****ing riot lmfao
I also got the same "Final Payment" email this morning and got excited. Then I came here to post my update, and saw many got the same email! And all seem to be around the same time too. Mine was at 5:19am PST.

That's when I also thought, "What if that email is a glitch?!".

At least my EDD changed from 7-10 Weeks to 6/22-6/30. But same as many others as also seeing, no Tesla Vision button, no VIN, no place to make payment.

Why do I have the feeling "Andrew" woke up this morning and said "This'll be fun, watch this..."? 😜

Just an update on my car. They had originally scheduled to deliver to my place on Sunday between 9 am - 6 pm, which is a bit ridiculous especially on Father's day. I'm not sure why they felt that was a good idea to have me wait around. Anyway, I asked to pick it up at Buena Park and he said "Just to set expectations, we won't have anyone there to address any concerns you might have about the car in case that's why you want to pick it up. Any issues will require a service scheduled."

Great customer service, if you ask me. :rolleyes:

Not trying to sound like a fanboy or defending Tesla, but this is the case for most dealerships as well at least in my area. Sales may be open on Sunday to sell and deliver vehicles, but service is closed. So if you were taking delivery of a new Ford, Toyota, etc on a Sunday which has an issue, there would be no one there to deal with it either.

Reactions: id436eg9045