Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Who’s Andrew lol?

Oh sweet summer child, you haven't been here long... Andrew is the genetically engineered squirrel that is connected to Tesla's website via Neuralink to manage Tesla deliveries. Sometimes he takes away the website when we've been bad, showing us images of someone else's Tesla. Sometimes he takes away our EDD or makes it 7-11 weeks or 8-13 weeks or whatever depending on how cranky he is... When he's really upset he sends your Model 3 to Mars.
"Oh sweet summer child" 🤣 Funny, I was thinking when I referenced "Andrew" in a post this morning, that there would be some who haven't been here in the waiting room as long wondering who he was.

It started because there was a glitch where several people said they received texts/emails to an "Andrew" about their order back in (April/May?). Then later it was determined (by deductive reasoning of course) that he was the all powerful genetically engineered squirrel (which "ytfsic" mentioned above) who is pushing all of the buttons for all of the glitches we've seen. Like making all of our cars the same blue 2019 with sport wheels or making our cars turn into mere shadows. Remember those days old timers?! You 'member... 🤣

"Oh sweet summer child" 🤣 Funny, I was thinking when I referenced "Andrew" in a post this morning, that there would be some who haven't been here in the waiting room as long wondering who he was.

It started because there was a glitch where several people said they received texts/emails to an "Andrew" about their order back in (April/May?). Then later it was determined (by deductive reasoning of course) that he was the all powerful genetically engineered squirrel (which "ytfsic" mentioned above) who is pushing all of the buttons for all of the glitches we've seen. Like making all of our cars the same blue 2019 with sport wheels or making our cars turn into mere shadows. Remember those days old timers?! You 'member... 🤣
1e5.gif

• Funny
Reactions: mtrois and Ace777
We have the same spec. I ordered mine 5/21. My delivery date just changed to 9 to 13 weeks as well

Same here, Buena Park ordered on 5/2, we can see the light boys! Date updated back from the 9-13 as well. My loan preapproval expires on 6/25 too!. need to go down to the SC and have them give me the signed purchase agreement to give to my CU.
3ZtEYwX.png
How / what tool did you use to display your order history?

Tesla online chat stepping on my dreams now. I decided to chat since no SA can be trusted and chat said the email went out in error to some people who it shouldn't have. They also confirmed there was no VIN assigned to my account (duh!).

I still choose to believe the local advisor in hopes they somehow know something others don't, but it's likely all BS. At least I'm out of the 9 - 13 weeks glitch now with an actual EDD. Sorry for the folks who just went to 9 - 13 weeks today, but better you than me! Lol.

Tesla online chat stepping on my dreams now. I decided to chat since no SA can be trusted and chat said the email went out in error to some people who it shouldn't have. They also confirmed there was no VIN assigned to my account (duh!).

I still choose to believe the local advisor in hopes they somehow know something others don't, but it's likely all BS. At least I'm out of the 9 - 13 weeks glitch now with an actual EDD. Sorry for the folks who just went to 9 - 13 weeks today, but better you than me! Lol.
Tesla online chat is where dreams go to die. I tried them once dreaming of talking to someone who gave even a little sht. They gave no shts and basically copied and pasted responses (including someone else's first name even) and didn't bother being respectful. Yayyyy we're buying the best cars ever!

What was the earliest you could take delivery? Was it the 28th? Tring to see how long it is going to take me once that fateful day comes.
I received the Final Payment email this morning. Checked the order page, agreed to the Tesla Vision thing, made the final payment. Used the VIN to add the Tesla to my insurance online and uploaded a copy of the insurance card. 2 hours later got a message to schedule delivery. The earliest I could do that was Monday afternoon, so I canceled all work meetings and will be picking it up then. So, 3 days from VIN to delivery.

Got off the phone with a rep. They said it was for sure a mistake email. Said my order was pushed back and expected for this week instead of today.
To be honest, I truly hope there is another competitor of Tesla. Based on this experience, if there was a competitor that had different things or lacked some things but excelled in others. I would definitely go with the competitor if the buying experience was better no 🧢.

My excitement died a few weeks ago and the lack of communication and professionalism from these damage control reps... I mean... "Sales Advisors" is ridiculous considering Tesla is the most valuable car company in the world...

Like you guys make how much a year? Yet you guys can't afford to properly train your employees? Can't afford to build more factories or pay for a competent team for mass production without every other car having a couple of cosmetic issues?

Hope that is true.
Is there someone that is still waiting for delivery and has not gotten this email? Please reply so we can see if this could be remotely true.
I got my vin on Wednesday. haven't gotten anything other than the accept tesla vision. I received that email this morning, but nothing had come up on my account. I called yesterday to see if they could let me schedule a delivery, they told me even though I have a vin, the vehicle is still being assembled in the factory and ill be contacted when it's ready for delivery. soooooooo..... who knows lol. my EDD is June 19-26. Hears a little pointer for all those waiting for vins........ the wait game and being in the dark continues lol. Great full to have a vin, just hate the radio silence.