Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've scanned through those videos before but there seems to be more cars than usual sitting there right now. Has there been another issue/shortage causing shipping delays?
I would agree. I watched the last two videos at the end of the March quarter and there were no cars in the center of the test area and there did not seem to be any cars along that back area by the train tracks. The last video of March certainly looked quite busy at the truck loading area. Maybe slightly more busy then the current video. In the current video there were a ton of white M3's. Hoping those start getting filled soon.

Reactions: ytfsic
Cris from Cali here my date is May 25th-June 12th hopefully. Ordered on 4/13. I’m so impatient I almost got any of the used inventory but was convinced not to by my fiancé 🤣. Good luck my fellow future Tesla owners. We will all celebrate in this thread together.
1624232585215.png

Did you get a text or email before getting your VIN? Or did you just constantly refresh throughout the day
I noticed my Tesla Vision message and VIN after just refreshing yesterday afternoon.

One more data point, this weekend I ordered an LR to trade for my '18, and it went from 8-12 weeks to 7/14-8/13 today. I'm not far from Fremont... I suspected I would get pushed to end of next quarter but looks like maybe not
While that might end up being the case, I ordered the first week of this quarter on April 6 and it told me for the longest time that I was going to get the car in May. Fast forward to this week and I just got my VIN yesterday and I am picking it up on Wednesday.

Am I the only one who can’t see the signatures? Is this a mobile thing ? 🤔
Odd. On a mobile browser I cannot see signatures. On a PC browser I can though. I think it is limited to screen size. So below a certain screen size it removes the signature. Here is my current signature though so you can see what it looks like:

Ordered 5/13/21: M3LR AWD, Wht/Blk 18", No FSD
EDD's: 6/17 - 6/30 > 6/10 - 6/22 > 5-11 weeks > 6/17 - 6/30 > 6/22 - 6/30 > No EDD > 6/21 - 6/30 > 6/22 - 6/30 > 6/21 - 6/30 > 6/15 - 6/30 > 6/21 - 6/30 > 6/22 - 6/30 > 6/25 - 6/30 > 6/21 - 6/30

Reactions: mtrois