Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, woke up this morning and saw one that matched even closer. My search was for Sacramento +200 miles. On the search page it showed it was in transit, but when clicking on it, it said it was available for pickup in Phoenix! So, during my conversation with the advisor online, the location changed to "available for pickup in San Diego!" What the heck? Either way, not sure if they hold it, but they said they'll have the first available SA call me. Buckle up!
And, apparently, it didn't hold... so much for a service advisor calling me ASAP... and to top it off, at least my EDD has stayed steady at 8-12 weeks since Friday... as if those dates even matter!

24 hours to go until I pick up my car!!
For those of you who have already taken delivery and are still lurking on here, did they send you financing paperwork to sign before pickup? Or did you sign everything in person at pickup?
As soon as I pick up, we are going straight to get the windows tinted, and then we will have a exciting 2 hour drive back home! I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight

I'm curious what exception on the back end triggers our EDD to display the current new order weeks date range. I thought it was random but it seems too many people are changing together for it to be random. It's also interesting how the week range doesn't seem to update to the current new order range when that changes but instead gets "stuck" until it's not.

Reactions: mtrois
So pretty funny. I wanted to cancel my other order that I was waiting on since I purchase another model 3 that was available. the SA never got back to me about my original order which I do want canceled. Chatted with a rep and they said that my SA is out of the office until tomorrow. well damn - glad i called just to know that no one is there is read or return my texts. going to call the delivery center to get it resolve since they actually have live people there.

Reactions: mtrois