Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1624567507807.png

Well, this is certainly nice to know! Makes me wonder if he's just trying to make me leave him alone even if this is the first time I've really texted him in the past month.

Huge update for me (i think).
Shoutout to my SA if you're reading this thread. I emailed him earlier today saying "hey....my EDD keeps running away from me one day at a time". He called me for the first time, stated over the phone that he can see that my car is set to be built on the 27th, arrive at the SC on the 28th and i can either take delivery on the 29th or 30th. This lines up with what he told me previously that he can see that the car had "registration and license" date of June 28th. He said to expect a VIN around the 27th when the car is being built.

He also said that on the 29th and the 30th i can set up a late appointment if i want to, since he said they'll be there until 8-9PM (i feel bad for them), they usually close at 6 PM.

Hope it is true and hope this helps the ones waiting too.
How long would the wait have been total for you thus far?

Huge update for me (i think).
Shoutout to my SA if you're reading this thread. I emailed him earlier today saying "hey....my EDD keeps running away from me one day at a time". He called me for the first time, stated over the phone that he can see that my car is set to be built on the 27th, arrive at the SC on the 28th and i can either take delivery on the 29th or 30th. This lines up with what he told me previously that he can see that the car had "registration and license" date of June 28th. He said to expect a VIN around the 27th when the car is being built.

He also said that on the 29th and the 30th i can set up a late appointment if i want to, since he said they'll be there until 8-9PM (i feel bad for them), they usually close at 6 PM.

Hope it is true and hope this helps the ones waiting too.
How long from the order date have you been waiting approx. would you say?

The S is superior, but.... you're going to wait a while for it. If i had the funds, i would wait for an S
EDIT: looking at your post history, you're about to take delivery in like two days, why cancel now? lol
That's why I think I'm out of my mind. It's probably just large purchase anxiety to be honest. There is no world in which I need a $50k car, let alone $80k. I convinced myself to buy the Model 3 and I think this is my brain's delaying tactic. :)

Reactions: JoJa15
That's why I think I'm out of my mind. It's probably just large purchase anxiety to be honest. There is no world in which I need a $50k car, let alone $80k. I convinced myself to buy the Model 3 and I think this is my brain's delaying tactic. :)
If you cancel this and wait for the S you're going to be like " Dang, i can't believe i'm paying 80k for this, i should've just gotten the Model 3 i was about to pick-up"

Reactions: MissScientist
We have a VIN B*TCHES 😂

VIN 9988XX

I got the Tesla Vision notice and the ability to get an insurance quote. My Geico quote was better by ~$25/mo, so I’ll be sticking with that.

M3LR; white/black; 19” sport
Ordered: 5/12
First EDD: 6/14-6/30
6/23: Text about confirming June delivery from Tesla
Current EDD: 6/24-6/28 (first day the backend of the date has not been 6/30)
Vin: 6/24

Looks like my phone call with UTC may have been accurate and I might get my car 6/25
Sure hope I'm next. I'm right behind you! 5/19 ordered!