Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These are all great pieces of information - I come from a small commuter car background so this is going to be quite an adjustment on that front...

I'm worried about trying to park in busy midtown spots - I thought if you turn on your signal the side cameras activate so you can see blind spots?
I think you have to manually turn on the cameras if you want that; there's no automatic function yet.

Reactions: JoJa15
Damn, sorry to hear that! With all this last minute rescheduling I see here, I guess I need to adjust my already low expectations a little bit lower. My car is supposed to be delivered at 4pm today, but I will mentally get ready to be disappointed. Thanks for the heads up!
If it still shows your VIN and your delivery appointment on your manage order page you are probably good. Once I got the text last night I checked and all of that was gone on my order page. Like it never existed…

Reactions: lchen6
It’s been a week since I took delivery of my car. I like it more each day. It feels great driving it (or sometimes having it drive me through LA rush hour). Just got my windows tinted with ceramic. All accessories have been added. Apps have been integrated. My wait wasn’t as bad as some. The 5-week wait after ordering would’ve been a lot more miserable if I didn’t have this place as a support group providing humor. Good luck everyone!
1E35A287-16FA-4A66-A1FF-D185725806D2.jpeg

Andrew strikes again. I had an appointment today to pick up my car but last night at 10 PM I received a text saying that “Your vehicle has now been updated for July delivery. We apologize for the delay and will reach out to you as soon as your vehicle completes production.”
I called the SC this morning and apparently I’m not the only one as I overheard in the background other SAs taking on the phone with customers regarding the same issue. The SA I spoke with said they couldn’t finish the car and get it down to San Diego in time so the factory pulled all the VINs back. He said I’ll probably get another VIN and delivery date mid July.
I feel like a kid that was pulled out of the line at graduation and told I need to take a summer school class because I flunked my last final!
UPDATE: A new VIN just showed up!!

Same question here! My delivery today is 9 to 6 and I’m just twiddling my thumbs.
I got notified that my car was being delivered right away. This is one day earlier than they originally told me. So I raced home at 10:30am because the guy told me that my car could arrive any moment. Then I got an email saying that delivery window was 9:00am to 6:00pm. I got my car at 6:45pm. My friend had a delivery window on the same day for 11:00am - 9:00pm. His car showed up at 10:30pm. Go figure.

Reactions: JoJa15