Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This makes me wonder if our cars are supposed to be on the same truck. My appointment yesterday was for 9-6 and I got called at around 10am saying my car wouldn't be loaded yesterday but would be for sure today, so they set a Noon pickup for today. Then got the call that it wouldn't make it today this morning... I've been trying to call the last hour and it keeps going to voicemail. Nobody's picking up in Rocklin at all!
Yup.. haven't even tried calling because I know it's a waste of time. I just really hope we don't miss this boat totally and have to wait for another month+

Reactions: stEVe91941
We’ve both got VINs, though, so guessing something prioritized the other cars being delivered today over ours. I doubt we’ll be delayed much more beyond today or tomorrow, but at this point nothing is surprising me anymore.

Seriously, though… after sleeping so good last night knowing I was getting my car today and then being hit with this? Kinda not even excited for the car anymore right now. I know it’ll all go away, but I’m really disappointed.

Reactions: es06m3lrawd
We’ve both got VINs, though, so guessing something prioritized the other cars being delivered today over ours. I doubt we’ll be delayed much more beyond today or tomorrow, but at this point nothing is surprising me anymore.

Seriously, though… after sleeping so good last night knowing I was getting my car today and then being hit with this? Kinda not even excited for the car anymore right now. I know it’ll all go away, but I’m really disappointed.
That is how I felt. Trust me after you have been chewed up and spit out, once you get the car, you will be happy. Sorry you are having to go through this. Hoping they get it to you as soon as possible.

Reactions: greymatter73
I talked to a customer care rep just now who basically confirmed the theory that the first month of a quarter is mostly reserved for international deliveries so if we didnt get a VIN today, most likely July is going to be a dry month and we can only expect things to resume in August :-(

Ordered M3 LR AWD White/Black 18 No FSD
Isn't the international cars built in China now? Or are they a mix of Fremont built and China built cars?

Still silence. Messaged another SA as well. EDD still says today between 9am-6pm so that's cool...
Misery loves company!

To add insult to injury, I just had to go full up my gas tank because I was planning on taking my M3 to SF for work tomorrow, so I let my ICE run to empty and just listed it for sale yesterday, and last night I canceled my SiriusXM, and my Lexus Enform account.

#firstworldEDDProblems

We are still waiting too. Tesla account says 9am-6pm, SA on the phone this morning said 9am-8pm.
Yeah i figured they'd be working OT tonight... the disrespect though because people changed a lot for this day (WFH, cleared schedule, etc) - but then again this goes right to the top and the unrealistic expectations set on these employees trying to burn and turn as much as they can ... we fall through the cracks...

For those who did/does home delivery, they gave you a window of 9a to 6p. Are they like the cable companies, literary between "9a to 6p"? Or they narrow down the window on the day?
Mine was 9 to 6 also. As soon as I sent in the paperwork they wanted from my bank for the loan, it was there 30 minutes later. Text with the 510 number that texts you and try to set a time. They were very communicative with me.

Yeah i figured they'd be working OT tonight... the disrespect though because people changed a lot for this day (WFH, cleared schedule, etc) - but then again this goes right to the top and the unrealistic expectations set on these employees trying to burn and turn as much as they can ... we fall through the cracks...
@es06m3lrawd - Any news from you on your delivery or anything? If not, that totally sucks, but I’m glad I’m not the only one. I’ll be lighting up my SAs phone first thing tomorrow.

Reactions: es06m3lrawd