Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You have to be more optimistic than that. To be clear, it’s not my update. I didn’t have any inside knowledge. It was in Tesla’s public Q1 report and mentioned on the shareholder call. Also, I wouldn’t go as far to assume most or even a plurality of Tesla deliveries go into that spreadsheet. TBH, I probably won’t add mine to it, and it’s not because I’m intentionally avoiding it — I just won’t remember. July deliveries do take place, just not at the fervent frequency as end of quarter deliveries.
Yes - totally agree that its a very small percentage of buyers that would update the sheet. But just going by a sample size and the data trends within that, 0 VINs was disheartening 😀. Nobody has reported a VIN in this forum too. Also existing inventory across North America has been empty since Jul 1. This could all be just an overall beginning of quarter thing so hopefully we ll see a major VIN drop soon!

Thats what I thought - that if it cannot recognize the current state of the door, it will close the door while approaching the garage if its already open! If thats the case then its a garbage feature and I totally agree that a smart garage opener is a much better solution overall, and just pressing the button on a physical remote while in the car is much easier.

Originally I was pretty certain I was going to buy the HomeLink system, but after sleeping on it, I decided it just was not worth the extra money. I've heard too many horror stories of the door coming down prematurely on the car. I have a new garage opener that is wifi enabled. It also has pretty small remotes. I may do what others have and double sticky tape the remote to the backside of the model 3's display, near the bottom/middle.

Who is Andrew the squirrel??
1625671298406.png

• Funny
Reactions: abub and smutie
(First time poster here, but definitely been following this thread…)

I was actually surprised to see my EDD change from 7-11 weeks to “July 9-July 12” this morning! Really hoping this is true! How likely is it to deliver during this timeframe?
All depends on what production runs got squeezed in at the end of June, what configuration you ordered, and what they run first for new quarter production…

a lot of us updating to default EDD today (me included) so maybe they are tallying orders and swapping out the line.

here’s fingers crossed for MSM/white combo going first!