Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I placed my order back on July 13. Currently showing no EDD. My question is, how do I get in touch with a Tesla Advisor? Is one even assigned to me at this point? All my attempts to talk to a human at Tesla usually hit a brick wall. At this point I'm inclined to just walk into the nearest service center just to see if there's any humans there either.
I called the Rockville MD Tesla center yesterday and they picked up right away and were able to look at my reservation. I never got a text or email from a specific person when I ordered one, just generic emails from the center itself.

I placed my order back on July 13. Currently showing no EDD. My question is, how do I get in touch with a Tesla Advisor? Is one even assigned to me at this point? All my attempts to talk to a human at Tesla usually hit a brick wall. At this point I'm inclined to just walk into the nearest service center just to see if there's any humans there either.
That’s a long walk to Vienna. And when you get there, good luck finding an SA that’s actually helpful and won’t tell you that the information on the site is all they can see. As someone who also resides in Manassas, closer to 95, I despise the Tysons location. I should’ve driven to Rockville or Owings Mills.

Reactions: 21grey
White/White Available RIGHT NOW... jump on that if you want it.

Dang, I need your SA. Mine always just says he’s knows nothing until a VIN is assigned. I ordered white/white aero on 6/11. Maybe I’ll be right behind you? 🤞
hopefully we pick it up at the same time! yeah i kept on telling my SA that i’m always let down when it comes to EDD and he tries his best to help out but then again, they also can’t do much until the VIN is assigned

June 29 Order - LRM3 - White/White Int - 18’s - No FSD - Cleveland, OH

I just woke up to the vision agreement and a vin this morning. Estimated delivery date is August 05 - August 11
Nice! I ordered my LRM3 black/black 18in in NYC on June 29th, my most recent EDD was 8/21 - 9/10 but it disappeared 4 days ago.

I'm hanging on to hope that I'll receive the car within my original estimate of 7/15 - 8/22.

I called the Rockville MD Tesla center yesterday and they picked up right away and were able to look at my reservation. I never got a text or email from a specific person when I ordered one, just generic emails from the center itself.
This is good info here. I also am not a fan of the Tyson’s center so I wonder if Rockville could provide more information. I’d drive there if need be to get my car as long as they can support tagging it in VA with my existing tags.

Reactions: 21grey
After almost a full week of an EDD showing 10-16 weeks, then another week of no EDD at all, an actual date range showed up this morning of Aug 29-Sept 18. This is in line with my original wait time when I ordered on July 2nd, but I’m sure this will change many times between now and actual delivery lol
Specs: LRM3, red/black 18” aeros