Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I promised to post some "after" pics after getting car back from tint, PPF, and ceramic. NC can only go to 35% without issues at inspection. Jarrell at Royale Auto in Apex did a great job. Had the front wrapped in PPF and whole thing ceramic coated. You really can't tell the difference between paint and PPF under the ceramic.

Attachments

• IMG_0873 2.jpg
    IMG_0873 2.jpg
    925.2 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0871.jpg
    IMG_0871.jpg
    846.2 KB · Views: 68
Got an actual edd again of august 30-September 19. An advisor I talked to said I looked on track for mid august unless there’s a delay, then late august. Said I can trust her tool more than my account edd. We will see how that pans out, but wish my account edd would show that.

Reactions: richieyim
Got an actual edd again of august 30-September 19. An advisor I talked to said I looked on track for mid august unless there’s a delay, then late august. Said I can trust her tool more than my account edd. We will see how that pans out, but wish my account edd would show that.
Were you the early June Utah order? I’m kinda following yours hoping if you get news I wouldn’t be far behind having ordered 6/20.

Reactions: richieyim
Hi All - I ordered an M3LR on 6/15, was originally told August at the latest for delivery. I had July delivery dates showing for a bit and followed up with my sales rep, she let me know that it looked like a July delivery was going to happen... A week later I was told September and now on my Tesla account, my delivery dates have completely disappeared. Has anyone had a similar situation? Has anyone that placed an order in May/June received a car yet???
I ordered 6/16 and took delivery last week, 7/29. White/white, aero wheels and no FSD.

I promised to post some "after" pics after getting car back from tint, PPF, and ceramic. NC can only go to 35% without issues at inspection. Jarrell at Royale Auto in Apex did a great job. Had the front wrapped in PPF and whole thing ceramic coated. You really can't tell the difference between paint and PPF under the ceramic.
Did you do the entire rear window? I'm on the fence about partial or whole thing since I don't really want to darker the top glass.

Did you do the entire rear window? I'm on the fence about partial or whole thing since I don't really want to darker the top glass.
Thought Id chime in on this. I did the entire rear window on my previous model 3 and am very happy that I did. I've seen one with a partial rear tint and I did not like the looks of it at all. Plan to do the entire rear on my new car too. Though will be going lighter this time. 35% instead of 30%.

Reactions: megansblonde
Thought Id chime in on this. I did the entire rear window on my previous model 3 and am very happy that I did. I've seen one with a partial rear tint and I did not like the looks of it at all. Plan to do the entire rear on my new car too. Though will be going lighter this time. 35% instead of 30%.
Good to know. I want to do 35% on the sides and back. I've seen it on other models and it looks so good.

Reactions: hafnium911