Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone, been reading this thread for a week or so and just now decided to register and participate.
I was quietly suffering as I saw EDDs slipping into October and November. I had actually started looking for other cars, but this evening my EDD appeared for the first time and it is Aug 26 - Sep 15.
My order was placed on Jul 13, so this is unexpected and very welcome news.
I didn't think I was going to get a 3Q21 car (still a bit doubtful), and was kinda looking forward to getting a 2022. I'd rather have a 2021 in 4 weeks, though. We'll see.
My EDD moved into September, first 9/15 to 9/30, today moved a bit back, 9/5 to 9/25.
I hope July orders do make it to the 3Q push. I guess it'll be clearer when folks who ordered in June start getting VINs and firm delivery dates.

Reactions: RichAuntie444
Mine updated as well as of tonight to 8/11-8/20, so 9 day window
Hoping that June folks start getting VINs soon. That'll get us closer.

I wonder if the EDDs are strongly related to current factory output. So, if they have a good day at the factory, our dates move to the left, if they have a slow day, our dates slip accordingly.
More than likely, factory output is probably just one variable of many their formula considers.

Well, today officially marks 61 days since order and still no VIN, ordered 6/9, EDD shows 8/11-8/20 so it is for sure one of the tightest EDD ranges I’ve gotten (Back in June I had an EDD of 6/25-6/30 which was going to be amazing but apparently not). Based off of colorado SA, they stated my car was being shipped as of today but I am unsure of that now.

Well, today officially marks 61 days since order and still no VIN, ordered 6/9, EDD shows 8/11-8/20 so it is for sure one of the tightest EDD ranges I’ve gotten (Back in June I had an EDD of 6/25-6/30 which was going to be amazing but apparently not). Based off of colorado SA, they stated my car was being shipped as of today but I am unsure of that now.
It’s still possible to get one this week. I’d be pretty shocked if you don’t have one by the end of this week. I supposedly will get one by the end of this week to meet a mid august delivery. I’ll be checking in with that person to see if it still shows that or if I’ve been pushed back for some reason.

Reactions: richieyim