Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my VIN 8/11 and a text to schedule 8/15. Scheduled for 8/25. Avg. seems to be 4-7 days. You can also text your SA and ask for them to send you a schedule link if they can. Funny enough I was in Miami when I got the text haha, flew back to philly today.
thanks for the info. When I contacted my SA on saturday he said followup with him on Thursday but seemed like a long time just to be able to set up an appointment. I wonder what they need that time for. I understand the vehicle needs to transit but wouldnt you just provide schedule options that meet that timeline? This whole purchasing a Tesla bit needs some TLC.

Reactions: GasWho
Ordered on Jun 19, M3 LR blue, black interior (EU - Czech Republic). At the time of my order, the expected delivery time on the order page was November. However, my Tesla account has never shown any EDD. I will soon be "celebrating" two months without EDD. SA says all needed paperwork completed. Still it does not feel right.

Reactions: FrozenExplorer
I got my VIN! Ordered 5/27. Finally getting my car around the 28th they said. I can’t wait any longer is been so long lol. Three months to get a car is a long time.

Ordered: 5/27 (LR, RED, White INT, Aero Caps.)
VIN received: 8/13.
Estimated arrival at Tesla: 8/22-8/28.
😊
Wow... That's quite a long time. Getting to the finish line it seems...

Reactions: FrozenExplorer
My EDD is the exact same! Finger crossed we get VIN’s soon!
I'm right with you guys... Current EDD is 8/29-9/9

Order Date: 7/8
8/1: Estimated Delivery: August 22 - September 11
8/9: Estimated Delivery: August 23 - September 11
8/10: Estimated Delivery: August 24 - September 11
8/11: Estimated Delivery: August 25 - September 11
8/12: Estimated Delivery: August 26 - September 12
8/13: Estimated Delivery: August 27 - September 09
8/14: Estimated Delivery: August 28 - September 09
8/15: Estimated Delivery: August 28 - September 08
8/16: Estimated Delivery: August 29 - September 08

I'm right with you guys... Current EDD is 8/29-9/9

Order Date: 7/8
8/1: Estimated Delivery: August 22 - September 11
8/9: Estimated Delivery: August 23 - September 11
8/10: Estimated Delivery: August 24 - September 11
8/11: Estimated Delivery: August 25 - September 11
8/12: Estimated Delivery: August 26 - September 12
8/13: Estimated Delivery: August 27 - September 09
8/14: Estimated Delivery: August 28 - September 09
8/15: Estimated Delivery: August 28 - September 08
8/16: Estimated Delivery: August 29 - September 08
Putting out in the universe that we all get our vins this week

Interesting development here. I've received no word from Tesla since my failed delivery yesterday and yet...

1629153204218.png

I'll keep an eye on it over the next day or so, but I may already be scheduled for delivery day #2. I am concerned about the rear bumper repair if this date holds. If the car is truly ready this quickly, that tells me they had a MSM bumper ready to go at the location. I'm not sure how I feel about that depending on when it was sprayed. If they repaint the bumper, I'm pretty confident it will not match. Maybe I'm being too pessimistic but I want to be sure the car is equivalent to new.

This could also be a placeholder that will change. Time will tell. The saga continues! 😆