Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My M3 LR OD 08/14 with an EDD SEP 11-24, which has changed multiple times from the SEP 2-22 to SEP 7-27 to the current EDD. I have been checking every hour, refreshing the page multiple times hoping to receive a VIN. Reached out to my SA, no luck with a response. Having a NEMA 14-50 outlet installed on the 8th in preparation for its arrival. Used my 3D printer to print a wall-mount for the charger. 🤓

Doesn't look so great. Sorry, just my personal opinion. I like the original approach with the center caps and lug nut caps. Just me though.
No problem. I’m not totally impressed with them either but it was the official Tesla option so I went with that. I have been shopping for the separate hub/lug nut covers and will probably get some as soon as I find some I like.

So are you saying Tesla had the hub/lug nut covers for the Model 3? I have seen them (and have them in hand) for my Model Y.

No problem. I’m not totally impressed with them either but it was the official Tesla option so I went with that. I have been shopping for the separate hub/lug nut covers and will probably get some as soon as I find some I like.

So are you saying Tesla had the hub/lug nut covers for the Model 3? I have seen them (and have them in hand) for my Model Y.
i believe they used to but switched the the all in 1 style on both now

They used too, but not anymore. I had these on mine:

Not 10 out of 10, but better than those claw covers.

Reactions: MagicMidnight

1CCADD1E-D03E-4EF1-80A9-9D4A6B8934F4.jpeg

I wasn’t a big fan of the new aero caps either until I saw these photos and I actually like the new ones more.

Reactions: MagicMidnight
Yeah

Yeah it’s getting delivered next Monday, 4-6. I don’t know what their delivery area looks like but if they’re coming to Denton I can’t imagine they wouldn’t be able to deliver over there.
I was told where I live is outside the delivery area (frisco/little elm/prosper) so no delivery for me . They also said Arlington was to far from Plano to deliver the car. Luckily, Scott from Scott Solar Auto Spa offered to pick it up for me and bring it to his shop in Arlington. I having a few things done to her. It will be great to come back on the 11th and possibly have everything already done. Pick up is scheduled for Monday Sep 6th.

Hey everyone! Another fun update: I lined up next to a 21’ Model Y performance at a light and let’s just say…it was a close race but I won! Very even start at the green! Man, the Model 3 long range with boost on regular OEM tires is fast (I obviously warmed it up by driving a bit beforehand) but once I get my pilot sport 4s’ on next summer, it’ll be even quicker!