Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered here in Bellevue, WA.
LR - Midnight Silver / Black / 18
EDD - November
You'll get more accurate EDD soon.

I have ordered LR black/white/19” for my wife last week (on 3rd), and was told EDD November as well, as of now I can see this:
0A207505-223E-43CC-ACFD-C121C94A0414.jpeg

But I think we will get it right before October.

Question. I was on the fence about the Model 3 LR vs S, so I reserved both. The model 3 is ready in the next 2 weeks and my S will be ready 12/6-12/26
The model 3 will be about $57k out the door. Thinking about buying it until my S is ready. Any idea what the resale value will be? I don’t think it will depreciate much. Any input?

For those who have taken delivery, how long did it take before you got your 1000 mile supercharger credits in your loot box? I confirmed before I left the dealership yesterday that my referral worked but my free miles are still not in my loot box.
Not sure. I checked yesterday (5 days after pickup) and they were there. But they were not there on delivery day.

After taking delivery I was able to see them on my account page on the Tesla website. But not in the "Loot Box" section. Instead, it's under "Charging".

Still in the 9/18-9/29 window as of this morning. Just gimme that VIN so I know it's real.

Same exact boat only I'm showing 9/19-9/30, no change since I ordered. Saw a blue one pop up in inventory this weekend but wife vetoed...she's got this werid thing where we aren't allowed to own a white car and blue car because "Penn State". I don't get it....

I got a good offers from Carvana and Vroom but I decided to check out Carmax even though they have not been as good in past deals for me. They came in almost 2K higher! I’m thinking like you that prices could pull back or something else could lower the price. My EDD hasn’t changed in two weeks 9/17-9/30 order date 8/16. I‘m hoping is doesn’t slip too much. Meanwhile I will miss driving my model 3 until the new one arrives.

Do you have fsd? How was CarMax compared to teslas trade in offer?

Got my delivery appointment set on the same day I got my VIN for 9/18 at noon. Long time to wait for a car to be delivered out here in Georgia, but at least I won't be refreshing Tesla's account page multiple times per day anymore!

OD: 7/31 - M3LR White/White/18"/No FSD - VIN 9/3 - Delivers 9/18

Now I have to figure out how to coordinate selling my 2013 FR-S to Carvana since they're offering me $17,100 vs Tesla's $13,700!

Reactions: MagicMidnight
Got my delivery appointment set on the same day I got my VIN for 9/18 at noon. Long time to wait for a car to be delivered out here in Georgia, but at least I won't be refreshing Tesla's account page multiple times per day anymore!

Now I have to figure out how to coordinate selling my 2013 FR-S to Carvana since they're offering me $17,100 vs Tesla's $13,700!
Carvana has been super easy. Between me and my family we sold a few cars. Always painless.

EDD Still at 9/18-9/30. OD: 8/18
What are the chances I get it in that time frame vs getting a new date like other people? I hope I get my VIN soon! Maybe I will if I attain the squirrel power but I don’t know how to change my profile pic. 😭

Carvana has been super easy. Between me and my family we sold a few cars. Always painless.
Just FYI on Carvana - I live in North Idaho - Carvana gave me the best offer for my car and through the entire process they had my zip code and told me someone would come get my car - until time to make the appointment - which then told me I would need to drive to Portland and deliver the car! That is the closest 'hub' to me and they wouldn't budge. They said 'but its still free' - um not if I'm driving 5 hours and have to get back home it isn't. I was going to drive it and fly home (I work for an airline so good old standby - with fingers crossed). 2 days before I needed to drive it someone pinged me on my Marketplace post and car was sold the next day for the Carvana price - whew. Make sure you check to see if you are going to have to drive it to delivery.

I have the same question if by any chance you get your answer
I just got a response from my SA in Charlotte:

"Your account is showing the referral was applied. It might just be an issue with seeing them in the app, but the miles are there."

Idk what that means lol...if I show up to a SC they won't charge me for the first 1,000 miles?

At least you have a VIN and delivery date lol. Try living across the bay from the factory and quickly approaching 2 months since order date.