Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Look what got dropped off today! 🚙😍 Kudos to the Tesla delivery and auto finance teams who scrambled to refresh my expiring loan approval (approved 7/10) so I could keep my delivery date. I am grateful for their work down to the wire! All told it was 73 days from order (6/27) to delivery (9/8). I'm in Southern California. 🚙💨

View attachment 706983
View attachment 706984

View attachment 706985
Congrats! Quick question did you financed with Tesla? If so then the loan can expire after a certain time has pass?

Took delivery of my Model 3 LR. Everything went well at Tesla Burbank CA. The people were super nice. We went over the car and there was one significant body gap by the passenger rear fender. Funny thing is, driving 100 miles back home to Bakersfield in 100+ degree weather; for some reason the gap disappeared by the time we got home! There was some minor gaps near the trunk area, which I am not sure is normal or not. In the interior, the rear passenger and driver's side roof is misalinged and sticks out significantly on both side. Not sure how anyone at the factory, installing that, can think it is normal to have gaps like that. There were 2 indentations on the seats, but I don't care since it will appear as we sit there anyway. I have an appointment with the local dealer to look at these items next week.

Took delivery of my Model 3 LR. Everything went well at Tesla Burbank CA. The people were super nice. We went over the car and there was one significant body gap by the passenger rear fender. Funny thing is, driving 100 miles back home to Bakersfield in 100+ degree weather; for some reason the gap disappeared by the time we got home! There was some minor gaps near the trunk area, which I am not sure is normal or not. In the interior, the rear passenger and driver's side roof is misalinged and sticks out significantly on both side. Not sure how anyone at the factory, installing that, can think it is normal to have gaps like that. There were 2 indentations on the seats, but I don't care since it will appear as we sit there anyway. I have an appointment with the local dealer to look at these items next week.
Congrats!

Reactions: Vincent T
When I ordered mine on 08/23, SA assured me I’d be receiving a ‘22….but he also told me I’d take delivery in November. EDD showed 09/19 - 09/30 from day 0 and hasn’t changed since.

I’ll take….whatever, but any update or info from Tesla would be nice so I know I still exist!

Reactions: ArturoM
When I ordered mine on 08/23, SA assured me I’d be receiving a ‘22….but he also told me I’d take delivery in November. EDD showed 09/19 - 09/30 from day 0 and hasn’t changed since.

I’ll take….whatever, but any update or info from Tesla would be nice so I know I still exist!

Same order date and same EDD. EDD hasn't changed for me either

Reactions: CDennis100
I had been counting the days and then the hours, and finally got mine yesterday!!
These have been very long eight weeks, but everything went really well.
I did not have the frunk panels misalignment, but there is a minor issue on either side of the windshield, where the panels are not flush. I'm concerned they'll mess something else up while fixing this, and it is really minor. I might not go through the trouble of getting it fixed unless I find something else wrong.
So far, paint, upholstery, electronics, accessories, all look perfect. I did get a ceramic coating done yesterday and will install the mudguards, since we do get snow in the winter here.
Hang on, guys and gals, your big day will come soon!!

I got my VIN today!!!! OD: 8/18. Last Modification: 8/29. VIN : 9/9. FYI this is what you get after your account updates. EDD went from 9/13-9/30 to 9/15-9/30 to 9/18-9/30 to finally 9/20-9/26. Super excited!!!

Attachments

• C0B60CF3-FC88-4F75-B1DA-E425B73FAC19.png
    C0B60CF3-FC88-4F75-B1DA-E425B73FAC19.png
    492.4 KB · Views: 64
Had an electrician come over yesterday to install another NEMA 14-50 outlet (my wife has a M3), long story short he installs the house stuff for Tesla and said they are reaching out everywhere for drivers for car deliveries for the next month. Sounds like they have the cars built, just need to get them to the appropriate places. I'm in Dallas and ordered August 18 and have a window for delivery of Sept 17-30 but no VIN yet.