Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got an update on my EDD today: was 9/16-9/30 now 9/22-9/30. Scheduled for pickup at Colorado Springs SC. OD 8/17, White ext, Black int, 18” aeros, no FSD. No VIN yet.

BTW, called the main number to try to switch delivery to newly opened New Mexico location. They tell me it’s currently in a soft opening mode for sales and service. Not a delivery location (yet).

Ok yeah I figured it goes into some sort of transit waiting area with as many cars as they can fit for your particular service center and then when they get there they have to check them out aka let the employees Joyride your car around for a bit :( lol. I'm wondering where the miles come from post VIN. Most people have 8 or so miles so I assumed there was some sort of test track but I guess that is from the employees moving your car around to have it detailed and going to grab chik fila real quick.
My M3 only had 4.4 miles when I picked it up.

Window shrunk today. Updating when it changes

Ordered 7/27 LR/White/White/19
8/4 EDD 9/6-9/26
8/7 EDD 9/8-9/28
8/11 EDD 9/7-9/27
8/13 EDD 9/8-9/28
8/16 EDD 9/14-9/30
8/17 EDD 9/7-9/27
8/18 EDD 9/15-9/30
8/19 EDD 9/14-9/30
9/12 EDD 9/13-9/25
mine hasn't changed since my OD 8/7. its still at 9/14-9/30. atleast you have movement. so hopefully you will get your car soon. but this waiting and waiting is getting exhausting. miss the days when you can just go to a dealer and say okay i'll take that one.

Mine changed yesterday from 9/18-9/23 to 9/18-9/24. Then, this morning, received my text finally to schedule and I scheduled for 9/18. My call earlier this week with the delivery center mentioned it arriving 9/19 so unless something sped up I wouldn’t be surprised if I get a call to reschedule again.

Went to the "Get to know your Tesla" orientation this morning at the Century City showroom. I arrived at 9 AM and the rep said we need to wait for others to arrive. Turns out I was the only one there. He said last Sunday they had 25 people in attendance. The rep went over the whole car with me. My EDD is 9/22-9/30 and has been since I ordered on 8/11. He checked on his computer and it said it should ship from Fremont on 9/20 and that I should be able to pick it up 48-72 hours later. I should have my car next week!!!!

Reactions: mrc73 and ArturoM
Just got delivery scheduled , first day available was 9/22 , gave me options to pick 9/22-9-24 , after I confirmed a time on 9/22 it had me make my bank payment for the down payment right away. Exciting but still 10 days away now, but good to have a solid date, and I am guessing they can only improve at this point assuming transit goes well.

Getting mine today! LR Black/black, Aero's, FSD

Ordered 7/17, quoted 7-11 weeks
EDD last night was Sept 14-24

Vision agreement this morning; VIN ~1 min after acceptance and EDD updated to Sept 12-15
Gave them a call & taking delivery today in 1-3 hours. Burbank CA.

Didn't know they had same day haha!