Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m sure this has been addressed before.. i enter the 9-22/9-30 window given by Tesla tonight....are those dates relevant once your inside the window Or are they just dates?
I've twice entered a September EDD window (9/15-9/30 and 9/20-9/30). On the day following the window start, my EDD changed with the end staying a constant 9/30. So the EDD window has started shrinking in my case.

This morning (9/21), I spoke with my SA who said his system indicates that I'll get my VIN on 9/23 and can pick up my car on 9/26. M3 LR MSM/Black, 18" Aero, No FSD, OD 8/20. Of course, nothing is for certain until it appears on our Dashboard webpage.

Reactions: Simpleman
Took delivery of my M3LR today! Panel gaps and door alignments were spot on. Very happy about that. Had 4 small knicks/scratches in the paint in various areas. Moulding by rear passenger window was a bit wonky in one spot. Small scratch on the trunk sill in the interior. Door mirror trim was not glued completely. Typical tail light alignment issues. Sounds like a lot but it's all a bunch tiny little problems. Should be easy fixes for the SC unless they have to replace the rear trunk sill because of the scratch.
All in all, I'm 95% satisfied with the condition of the car. Finally, a Tesla owner after years of driving everything EV but a Tesla.

I also took delivery today! panel gaps are good! We have friends now in the garage!

Attachments

• IMG_1125.jpeg
    IMG_1125.jpeg
    526.3 KB · Views: 87
I've twice entered a September EDD window (9/15-9/30 and 9/20-9/30). On the day following the window start, my EDD changed with the end staying a constant 9/30. So the EDD window has started shrinking in my case.

This morning (9/21), I spoke with my SA who said his system indicates that I'll get my VIN on 9/23 and can pick up my car on 9/26. M3 LR MSM/Black, 18" Aero, No FSD, OD 8/20. Of course, nothing is for certain until it appears on our Dashboard webpage.
I feel like I did when getting my first car. And that was 50 years ago.. .. 50 years... yikes!

6/16 order date. MSM, Aero, no FSD. I get to pick up my car tomorrow. I’m so excited! I did all the tasks except for payment. For that I’ll be bringing a certified check. I feel like I need to see the car before I shell out the payment, just feels weird to me otherwise. Wish me luck and best of luck to you all!
I agree with this approach. Seems like we should get to see the item before forking over payment,

Reactions: ClinScientist