Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So brutal! Also, the VIN is for a 2021 Model. Should I be concerned that a 2021 is just now being delivered when they've been shipping 2022s?
I wouldn't worry too much about 2021 or 2022. Get the car and enjoy it. Although, it would nice to get a 2022 since you waited this long.

I ordered a 2021 M3 SR+ on 08/28 and took delivery on 09/18. Was lucky to get FSD Beta 10.4 couple weeks ago and this week I am selling it and upgrading to the M3 LR AWD. The M3 SR+ is a great car. I am only selling because I was offered a lot more for it than what I paid for it.
I ordered the LR on 11/12. Now the waiting time begins. Lol. Although, I am not too concerned now. I had a M3, used it, experienced the FSD and all. Hopefully the waiting pains wont be as bad the 2nd time.

I've seen reference to the chat function to reach out to Tesla, for the life of me I don't see a chat box anywhere on the main site - any suggestions - trying to get ahold of a live person to understand if my delivery is actually occurring since they've gone dark on me.
Google Tesla live chat and click on the Google suggestion box “live chat”. Click menu and select model 3, and a chat icon will appear on the bottom right of your screen.

Reactions: noline
After creeping on this site for couple days it seems like I’m the only one expecting delivery some time between Jan13- feb 10.
ordered LR on 11/4
white, black interior
aero no fsd
anyone else ordered this month expecting to get their car in December?
I ordered just a few days before you did but the EDD is still holding at 11/30-12/28.
LR MSM, Black Int
Aero, no FSD

Reactions: Lets go eevee
Ordered yesterday (11/15) Red, 19's, Black Interior - It said Estimated Delivery was December 2021, then after order it updated to Feb 12-Mar 12, 2022 :D
Same here. Ordered yesterday with hopes of a December 2021 delivery. When I finished the process it shows Feb 01 - Mar 01, 2022. Go figure.
I just sold my M3 SR+ and have to turn it in on Saturday. Gonna be a looooong wait. 🤦‍♂️😀