Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD 11/17, Red, white seats, 18 aero, no FSD
EDD 12/16 - 12/31 - No VIN yet

Montreal

Hoping to get it before year's end!
Looking at some of the comments, it seems that the combo of Red exterior and White interior seems to trigger a delay. Yet look at all the demo pics and such on the website. They seem to almost always show a red car with white interior and CHROME handles.
Yet they deleted the chrome, and of course red paint and white interior are extra co$$$t add ons.

I've had three delivery delays, got my VIN last Monday and Nov25-Dec1 are my current magic days. Fingers crossed for you, too!

Hi everyone, I order my M3 LR Charcoal ext, Black int, and euro wheels and when I ordered it it said January 2022 but just change today to Week 12/21 -12/31 is that normal and can i change it as i wont be in the available to except it? Does tesla deliver cars to us here is just January?
I am waiting for my third Model 3 delivery now resked for Nov 25-Dec 1. Projected delivery dates moved back thrice. Got VIN last Monday.
In my experience, getting a new Tesla delivered is kind of like being pregnant, except there does not seem to be a Tesla Pitocin. You must just wait for the water to break, then Nature takes its course.

Not to get this thread too far off topic - but I also have Geico and was shocked at the ludicrous quote they gave me last night. An increase of $1800 for 6 months! Granted, I'm adding a 3rd car to the policy, but an increase that triples what I'm currently paying for my 2 ICE Honda's is insane. I will call them today as well, but from what I've read elsewhere they're not likely to budge and happy to let you walk.

I ran a quote through Progressive last night and found them significantly cheaper with the same coverages. The caveat is their online tool doesn't recognize a 2022 M3 as a valid vehicle yet, so I quoted a 2021.
I'm not really a Progressive fanboi, but my independent agent set me up with them after Geico and some offshoot of LM wanted over $6K for two Teslas and 2 Buicks. I just got the updated from Progressive for adding my new Tesla due this weekend. Same incremental amount as last time, a year ago. Works for me!

I assume you mean 2022? My SA said they’re getting an order in mid December and that likely would the latest for me… hope it changes, like I’ve heard some say has happened. But I didn’t expect a push back THAT far! 😔
How did you find out who your SA is? I tried replying to the TXT message that I got when I ordered, but no response so far...

I thought about that as well. I’m not sure the cars would go that route if they’re coming from Fremont or Texas, but who knows. I hope to have some direction tomorrow, or maybe it will flip back on it;s own; hoping. Unlike our US friends, we don’t have a wonderful tax credit in Canada to take advantage of!!
I hear ya! I'm still impatiently waiting for my car, and i'm in Vancouver.

I was able to get a hold of Tesla today. My delivery was scheduled for today but yesterday I received a vauge text from my local (worthless) SC stating the car was never delivered and the date is now 12/1.

I called the FL Tesla number and was told that the car did not have the USB-C plugs installed which kept it from shipping. They will have it installed and shipped out with a delivery date of 11/28.