Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Time for me to break ranks with those waiting. Received my MSM/Black/Aero/No FSD yesterday afternoon. They delivered to my house yesterday about an hour outside the delivery window. The delivery person stayed long enough for me to sign the paperwork and take the cashiers check (no way i was giving plaid logon/password to my back acct). Overall, car looks great. Thus far noticed a minor deficiency with the weatherstripping along the back trunk glass. Now it's time to figure out the car's operations which I totally forgot after reading the manual...it feels different when you're behind the wheel. Wishing a positive outcome to all on the boards!

They’re reading your posts and making this forum exciting.
If they are reading the forum, I’ll take mine early with many trying to hold on to the new year for the potential BBB tax credit 🤣 - I’ve not had near the wait thus far that many have had, only 10 days since I’ve place my order…but it’s done nothing, no moving EDD, one text and one email from a virtual SA, and an accepted trade in offer. Still hanging on to 1/17-2/14 in the app for me.

If they are reading the forum, I’ll take mine early with many trying to hold on to the new year for the potential BBB tax credit 🤣 - I’ve not had near the wait thus far that many have had, only 10 days since I’ve place my order…but it’s done nothing, no moving EDD, one text and one email from a virtual SA, and an accepted trade in offer. Still hanging on to 1/17-2/14 in the app for me.
Same. Only a week since OD for me, but no movement from 2/3-3/3. My text chain with an SA is the SA I spoke to in the showroom though

Same. Only a week since OD for me, but no movement from 2/3-3/3. My text chain with an SA is the SA I spoke to in the showroom though
I’m actually considering going to my local show room one day this week and chatting with the about potentially changing to the M3 performance. I’d only do it if I can get it in stealth mode though, and faster than my current order. I only reason I didn’t order it is that I don’t want anything to do with those 20” rims and having to swap out tires seasonally in the Midwest.

1st time posting.

12/7: ordered M3LR, White Ext/Black Interior, 19", no FSD
12/8: EDD 2/1 - 3/1
12/11: Received test just before lunch indicating that the VIN was assigned

Needless to say, I was shocked (but thrilled) to see this happen in only a matter of days.
Ordered mine on 12/8.
M3LR, Red/Blk, Aero, NoFSD.
EDD: 02/20 - 03/30

Now I wait and watch.

I’m actually considering going to my local show room one day this week and chatting with the about potentially changing to the M3 performance. I’d only do it if I can get it in stealth mode though, and faster than my current order. I only reason I didn’t order it is that I don’t want anything to do with those 20” rims and having to swap out tires seasonally in the Midwest.
The bigger brakes can be a pain too, limiting wheel size if you are going to do a second set. One of the main reasons I didn't consider the upgrade, might still buy the boost add on though. :)

Just received an update this morning

Order date: 11/28
1st EDD: 01/20-02-15
Todays update: 12/26-12/31

I’m going on vacation from 12/28-01/13. You think they would hold my car until I return?
I was going to have that problem, but they said they could probably drop it off someplace for me and to just check in before the trip. Sadly my trip was canceled, so now I am on a staycation just waiting for updates. Though I am also sorta close to the SC, like 20-25 minute drive.

I need to poop post more like Elon. Where those MSM 19” white interiors to Rockville MD?
Just received an update this morning

Order date: 11/28
1st EDD: 01/20-02-15
Todays update: 12/26-12/31

I’m going on vacation from 12/28-01/13. You think they would hold my car until I return?
hope so, I’m in a similar situation. Leaving between Xmas and New Years, and my EDD is 12/14-12/28, with no VIN yet. Hoping they hold for a few days!