Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woke up to another updated EDD.
M3LR White / Black, Aero, No FSD
OD 10/30

EDD 1: 12/15 - 12/30
EDD 2: 11/26 - 12/24
EDD 3: 12/01 - 12/15
EDD 4: 12/05 - 12/30
EDD 5: 12/06 - 12/16
EDD 6: 12/10 - 12/31
EDD 7 (current): 12/11 - 12/23
EDD 8 (as of this morning): 12/17 - 12/31

Still no VIN. If it keeps to the same pattern, it will narrow again tomorrow to something like 12/18-12/26. I'm not overly optimistic about getting this car before the end of the year.

Reactions: Kevtlara
Question: I’m picking up my car next Monday, I submitted proof of current insurance on my other vehicle and final payment, do I also need to have the tesla vin added to my State Farm policy before pickup?
You should be submitting proof of insurance for your NEW Tesla so yes you need to let State Farm know that on Monday you need coverage and proof of insurance.

If things get muddy regarding dates (if it’s not available or delayed) then you just let state farm know and they’ll adjust accordingly.

I’m leaning toward blue. I have to call them and see if they will apply it. I have a pretty justifiable situation IMHO.
It's official. I'm going with the DBM. I called and canceled the white and asked them to put the deposit on the white toward the purchase of the DBM. They said they don't believe that should be a problem. If someone gets a VIN for a white/black/aero out of Brooklyn this afternoon, you're welcome. ;)

It's official. I'm going with the DBM. I called and canceled the white and asked them to put the deposit on the white toward the purchase of the DBM. They said they don't believe that should be a problem. If someone gets a VIN for a white/black/aero out of Brooklyn this afternoon, you're welcome. ;)
Oh, and they told me that it's getting to Mt Kisco on the 25th. Thank you Santa!!

Ordered M3 LR 10/29

White/White/No FSD

Delivery in LA

1st EDD 12/20 – 21/31

2nd EDD 12/17 – 12/31

No VIN yet

Anyone else in my area with similar dates?
just got a message from my SA: "Tesla Update - We are thrilled to welcome you to the family here soon! Please reply "READY" to confirm you will be ready to take delivery of your new Tesla as soon as it is available. if you still need more time, please reply with the month you'd ideally like to take delivery in so we can begin looking at that time." of course, I reply READY! And then, I saw my EDD change from 12/17 – 12/31 to 12/16 – 12/30 :(
also, still no VIN

Perfect!! Congrats!! It’s been a long ride for you. Happy to hear things are finally looking positive for you.
I’ll be picking up tomorrow afternoon. Yay!
Thanks. Glad things worked out for you too. You had to wait an extra couple of days, but at least your getting a non-damaged car!! Good luck tomorrow and enjoy that ride home. Let us know how you made out.

Reactions: Bootkie2
They did the same for me. Delivery was on time and took about 20 minutes. I did tip the kid $20 for being prompt and fast.

Same, but I didn’t like it parked on the street and I had to rush inspection. Also, I couldn’t access the car until I accepted delivery so it’s kinda a catch 22… luckily no big issues! Just a small scuff on my front bumper and it slightly dented. I think it rocked forward on a truck and maybe hit something -

EDD 8 (as of this morning): 12/17 - 12/31

Still no VIN. If it keeps to the same pattern, it will narrow again tomorrow to something like 12/18-12/26. I'm not overly optimistic about getting this car before the end of the year.
I have the same EDD as you currently and also waiting on a M3LR white/black/aero/no FSD. I ordered mine from the place in Mesa. Hoping we will both get ours before the end of the year.

Reactions: ohiader
Thanks. Glad things worked out for you too. You had to wait an extra couple of days, but at least your getting a non-damaged car!! Good luck tomorrow and enjoy that ride home. Let us know how you made out.
Thank you! Will need all the luck I can get haha
Should be a good ride home. I do miss driving a Tesla. Been paying for gas for the last month or so ever since I sold my 21 SR+. :(

I have the same EDD as you currently and also waiting on a M3LR white/black/aero/no FSD. I ordered mine from the place in Mesa. Hoping we will both get ours before the end of the year.
Make that 3 of us in AZ. Same spec. OD 11/13 from Raintree. EDD has been 12/16-12/31 since ordering, hasn’t moved once. Hoping to get mine this year for the registration savings.

Reactions: ohiader