Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Scheduled our M3LR delivery yesterday for Saturday, January 29th at 2:00pm at the Tesla Service Center in Rockville, MD. Woo hoo!!! Turning-in our 2019 Chevy Bolt EV at Fitzgerald Chevrolet in Frederick, MD this Friday and collecting a fat check from GM which will end-up going to Tesla next Saturday (along with a few more $$$$$'s LOL!). Can't wait! Now just gotta figure-out the whole paint-protection thingy ;-) Think I'm gonna need a bigger checkbook!

2022 M3LR Blue Exterior/White Interior, 18" Aero Wheels, No FSD. ODD 10/25/21.
You stole my car :( lol
Though you appear to have gotten an older VIN, personally I'd make sure your car wasn't a refusal for problems.

I got the text re trade in right away, even though I indicated no trade in when I completed tasks. I did not respond. I assume everyone gets that text?
I indicated no trade-in as well and I did not get the trade-in message right away. It was about 5-6 days prior to my VIN assignment when I got a trade-in message anyways. So I guess regardless what you choose, you will get that trade-in message at some point.

Reactions: mnguy and Doggerton
M3LR MSM Areo No FSD

10/26/21 Bay Area
Woot! Nearly identical to mine!

I'm assuming Elon has put the big dipping tub of MSM paint on the Fremont line and are going thru the Jan/Feb MSM EDDs right now. Mine will likely be in the next wave as my order is in hold until 2/22. This is outstanding news! Congrats to you!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunshine1228
Thanks for letting us know that. Can you take a picture of the dialog that pops up when you go to Settings -> Software -> Additional Information and post it to this thread?:

A lot of people here are waiting eagerly to see visual proof that Tesla is shipping the Ryzen MCU in the Model 3! Thank you!
E733488E-EF1D-4B8C-9A74-5EF1686469CB.jpeg

Long time reader, first time poster to add another data point.

M3LR, MSM/Black, 18", no FSD

OD: 11/23
EDD (11/24): 1/1 - 1/29
EDD (12/5): 12/15 - 12/31
EDD (12/16): 1/4 - 2/1
EDD (1/5): 1/14 - 2/11
EDD (1/15): 1/20 - 2/17

Bay Area, CA to pickup in Fremont, CA
I ordered 11/24 And in socal. We have identical dates down to every new EDD. Off by a day or 2. Same car/color/wheels. Hopefully we get ours soon.

OD:11/24/21. I've had the date change multiple times.
1st EDD:1/5-2/2
2nd: 12/15-12/31
3rd: 12/19-12/29
4th: 1/1-1/29
5th: 1/8-2/5
6th: 1/18-2/15
7th: 1/22-2/19 (updated on 1/19)
M3LR MSM, black interior, aero, no fsd, southern California

Spoke to my local SA today. I asked him if he saw anything different on his end for a delivery date. All he said was I show it being built at the end of that time frame but no guarantee exactly when. O well. Gotta be patient. But he did set me up on an overnight test drive this weekend. That was sweet. Get to check out the car before hand.