Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My delivery date for early Feb was confirmed and I was told it has the Intel chip and no heated wiper bays.

I'm cool with not getting the AMD Ryzen and heated wiper bays. Ill probably change the car in less than 5 years anyways.

I don't know when AMD will get to M3 but I assume not for a few more months because all of the Atoms ordered for Y are now going to 3's.

Reactions: An Introvert
There has been be a thread where we can all just argue about the chip, how good or bad it is, how its the same but different, etc.

Then you have me sitting here just hoping I get my car soon...and honestly I could care less about what chip it is, though I would much prefer the new battery style.
So you DO care.... :)

caregraph.jpg

Just picked up and it does have Ryzen and new battery. No double pane windows in the back just the front.
Excellent! Congrats. Can you post in this thread?

Reactions: FelixORiley
Just picked up and it does have Ryzen and new battery. No double pane windows in the back just the front.

hello,

Please consider posting a screenshot of your "additional information" (with info like mac address partially blacked out if desired) along with a bit of information in the tracking thread, if this is in fact a model 3 that you are talking about, and not a model Y.

Thanks!

Reactions: Paul4343
Quite the difference 24 hours makes... received my VIN earlier today... 1563**. EDD fine-tuned to January 24th-30th. Don't know if it has the Ryzen/Li-ion combo or not (my luck, probably not), but at this point I don't really give a ****. I'm just gonna drive my (wife's) car when it gets here and love every second that she let's me behind the wheel LOL! Coming out of the hills of West Virginia on I-70 and down I-270 to pick-up in Rockville, MD. Can't wait :cool:
Scheduled our M3LR delivery yesterday for Saturday, January 29th at 2:00pm at the Tesla Service Center in Rockville, MD. Woo hoo!!! Turning-in our 2019 Chevy Bolt EV at Fitzgerald Chevrolet in Frederick, MD this Friday and collecting a fat check from GM which will end-up going to Tesla next Saturday (along with a few more $$$$$'s LOL!). Can't wait! Now just gotta figure-out the whole paint-protection thingy ;-) Think I'm gonna need a bigger checkbook!

2022 M3LR Blue Exterior/White Interior, 18" Aero Wheels, No FSD. ODD 10/25/21.

Reactions: Doggerton and Crany
Sad thing is I am in Southern California and I ordered on 12/20 and EDD was 2/20-3/20 wasn’t moving for a month. Then, I just found out about the whole “not in line until cash option thing” so yea, great. Did you set the cash option/ finish you profile way back?

Also what options did you choose for your car?
Can you clarify what you mean by cash option thing? What does this mean?