Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know what happens to your order (specifically your EDD) if your SA goes on vacation for 8 weeks? I emailed my SA and got an "out of office" automatic response; won't be back until end of March.

Likely nothing much. Its not like they are specifically moving peoples delivery dates around. The system is designed to be as "hands off" as possible. It only matters if you want to change something, etc, in which case you should be just contacting the "next available" person.

Ordered 10/12 LR white with black interior and Aeros, placed on hold till New Years. I passed on 3 VINs (154, 155, 156) with intel since I wanted new chip and more importantly new 12v. Not in a hurry to get one since I picked up our 7 seater Y as our primary family car in Dec. Finally got my Ryzen and new battery with 167xxx VIN. Super excited. I was missing our 2018 LR model 3 already, more fun and agile than the Y

EDD moved by few days. Probably, Tesla is toying with bay area folks. I sold my other car and motorcycle to pick up new car in Jan 1st week and ordered accordingly but stuck in "EDD and VIN assignment" game
M3LR Midnight Silver/black interior/ 18'' Aero Wheels/No FSD/SF bay Area
OD: Nov 2021
Current EDD: Jan 29-Feb07
9 day window wow. Has anyone had such a narrow window (excluding end of year) without a VIN coming the next day or so?

Reactions: illiniknick
I called Tesla about a completely different issue and the asked them about the AMD chip with my 15XXX vin. He couldn't confirm the chip but confirmed I have the new battery. My delivery is on Saturday so I'll see. Would they put the new battery in and not the new processor?
So I posted this on another thread but I went and checked out my M3LR today pre delivery day (I'm picking it up Saturday)
I had a SA open my 3, and yes I do have the AMD Ryzen and new 12v.
VIN#159XXX

Finally! After watching so may people have EDD's move and graduate from this forum, my EDD pulled in sometime today.:cool:
I sold my 2019 M3 in late November to Carvana and am missing it so much. I'm ready to take delivery and excited about the odds of getting lucky in February! :oops::p

Blue/Black/Aero
11/10/21 Order Date
12/27/21 Hold Released
1/1/22 January 10 - February 7
1/6/22 February 10 - March 10
1/27/22 February 2 - February 12