Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh wow I thought you scheduled delivery already. Or were you the one that rejected and put on hold after 2nd VIN? I want to reject my VIN but not sure about the wait time for NJ orders. I was scheduled for tomorrow now I am scheduled for Monday 1pm which is going to be a little tricky for me to pull off. If the storm isn't bad tomorrow I hope they let us pickup because if it is bad I will reject VIN tomorrow.
Yeah, I had decided to pick up but then many 16xxxxx VINs popped up here in this thread with the Ryzen and 12V Li-Ion battery, so I said what the heck I waited this long let me wait a bit more. Luckily I had not sold my current car yet.

So as of now, I have a hold until Feb 18. I will wait until the end of this hold because when I released my first hold early I got a VIN assigned (156xxx) that was lower than the first one I released (158xxx) and of course neither had the upgrades.

Last edited:
So I got my m3 today. I freaking love it. I didn't notice anything wrong with it at pick up. It was snowing some so I guess I could of missed something but im more than satisfied with it. I did unfortunately get the Intel and I never bothered to look at the 12v but im sure its the old one. Only had 6 miles on it when I picked it up. The car can move so fast it will literally push you back into the seats. So far im loving it. Now to just learn all its functions. Vin was 158xxx

I was scheduled for delivery next Wednesday 2/2 and got a call this morning asking if I want delivery today! What a great way to start the weekend!!

I will post my delivery experience over in that thread but I will just say that I was way more worried than I needed to be. The delivery SA spent an hour going over things with me and didn’t leave until all my questions were answered, and I got to see the interior and exterior before accepting the car!

M3LR white/white/18” aero/no FSD
Delivery location: Seattle
OD: 12/19
EDD 1: 2/15-3/15
EDD 2: 2/9-3/30
EDD 3: 2/2-3/2
EDD 4: 1/29-2/7
1/26 - vin assigned
1/27: scheduled delivery for 2/2
Actual delivery: 1/28

Attachments

• BC3FF209-5928-417F-B166-9042CD71262D.jpeg
    BC3FF209-5928-417F-B166-9042CD71262D.jpeg
    741.4 KB · Views: 92
It is my lucky day! At precisely 2:49pm mountain time zone I received the "VIN" assigned page. 4:15pm my SA calls and confirms next steps. SA confirms Ryzen, new battery and heated wiper park. I'm stoked for the heated wipers, having driven an EV since 2018 (Fiat 500e and M3), when you don't have an engine in front to melt the snow on your hood you use the wipers more (at least that's my experience). Not having the wipers build up so much ice on bad winter days is a feature that I'm glad to see as a standard going forward.

M3LR Blue/Black/18” aero
Delivery location: Boise
OD: 11/10
Hold released: 12/27
EDD 1: 1/10-2/7
EDD 2: 2/10-3/10
EDD 3: 2/2-2/12
1/28 - Vin assigned *164xxx
EDD 4: 2/3-2/7
Delivery date: To be set up by service center when the car has been shipped

I was scheduled for delivery next Wednesday 2/2 and got a call this morning asking if I want delivery today! What a great way to start the weekend!!

I will post my delivery experience over in that thread but I will just say that I was way more worried than I needed to be. The delivery SA spent an hour going over things with me and didn’t leave until all my questions were answered, and I got to see the interior and exterior before accepting the car!

M3LR white/white/18” aero/no FSD
Delivery location: Seattle
OD: 12/19
EDD 1: 2/15-3/15
EDD 2: 2/9-3/30
EDD 3: 2/2-3/2
EDD 4: 1/29-2/7
1/26 - vin assigned
1/27: scheduled delivery for 2/2
Actual delivery: 1/28

Congrats!!! That's the same build as mine, albeit I'm 29 days behind you (and in the mid-Atlantic). Crazy to see the EDD's bouncing all over the place! Glad your waiting is over. Great looking car!

Reactions: melajzvn