Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you completed all the tasks? I ordered mine on 9/30 and made the mistake to leave the financing incomplete until it was closer to delivery, unfortunately the way Tesla works, they won't put you into the queue or give you a VIN# until you either select either CASH or complete the credit application (either way you could change it once VIN is assigned).
Once I found this out I was able to complete all tasks by 12/30 and was placed on the queue.
My EDD was 3/1-3/0 for the first week in January and then it changed to 2/5-3/5 which is what I have now.
All the tasks, i.e. financing, were done within a few days of ordering. I had to resubmit the financing, as the 60 days passed. BTW, I didn’t see a second credit check, when I resubmitted—maybe because I have an 800+ credit score?

I haven’t noticed many blue cars being delivered, and absolutely none in my neighborhood.

Patiently awaiting for Vin. Anyone in Washington with good news?

OD: 11/30/2021
Current EDD: 2/4 - 2/18
M3LR white ext, black int, 18”

Not yet, but hopefully soon. My OD was 11/18/21 for MSM/Black/18". EDD shrunk to a two-week window for the first time a few days ago, so I'm now at 2/5-2/19 (not-so-patiently waiting over here 😉). Hope we both get VINs soon!

M3 LR Black/Black 18" AERO
New York

VIN was finally assigned today! :D Nobody from Tesla texted/called/emailed -- just happened to check the app again this morning and saw the good news. Is this normal? VIN 166XX -- does this mean latest upgrades?
Based on what we've been seeing, yea, you likely have the latest and greatest. Until Tesla comes out with something new. Rocket launch mode maybe?

• Funny
Reactions: In_the_process
M3 LR Black/Black 18" AERO
New York

VIN was finally assigned today! :D Nobody from Tesla texted/called/emailed -- just happened to check the app again this morning and saw the good news. Is this normal? VIN 166XX -- does this mean latest upgrades?
Aggghhhh! Congratulations! Yes, I believe the 166 vins are usually delivered with latest and greatest. I responded to your previous post stating that we are twinsies; Same OD, same config, same EDD, and similar location (NY). Hoping to get my vin soon!!!! Let us know pick up date once you get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.