Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Indeed we are! Hopefully we will also go through excitement from VINs this week together!
For PPF that does seem pretty reasonable for full front PPF (at least based on doing my last 2 cars in this part of the US)
I will genuinely be chapped if I continue to see January orders getting VINs
It's awesome, it's just frustrating to all the unfulfilled September October November orders.

Reactions: Misslove_143
I've had so many 2 week windows...

Do they even make a difference?

I'm perplexed. I live in one of the largest cities in Canada, directly connected to the I5, ordered a very generic spec car months ago.
Could it be because of that? I know that typically California gets delivery near EOQ and the east coast gets theirs first (and I can't find it right now but there was a post about Tesla wanting to change that).

I will genuinely be chapped if I continue to see January orders getting VINs
It's awesome, it's just frustrating to all the unfulfilled September October November orders.
Yeah it is pretty crazy that orders from months ago are not getting VINs but some people who just ordered already have a car. Doesn't make much sense to me, especially seeing your roller coaster EDDs! No love for Vancouver from Elon...

Could it be because of that? I know that typically California gets delivery near EOQ and the east coast gets theirs first (and I can't find it right now but there was a post about Tesla wanting to change that).
Doesn't make sense tho, they're still always shipping cars to Vancouver, I know of a few people here from Van with December OD's that have already gotten VIN's and taken delivery.

I am more confused because I didn't exactly order a special or difficult car, it's a very basic spec for the production line with the exception of throwing on a different set of tires.

Lots of MSM + White getting delivered in BC.

2 month delay in my EDD:
OD 12/25, M3LR, MSM, Black, 19", No FSD, Orlando
Initial EDD: Feb 8 - Mar 8
Updated EDD (1/18): Mar 3 - Mar 31
Updated EDD yesterday: Apr 27 - May 27

I posted this on reddit yesterday as well and a user mentioned that it could've been because I never filled out the trade in info or hit decline. I declined it and called my pickup location to ask what's up. They said that on their end they still see me receiving a VIN in the first 2 weeks of March.

That's what I'm thinking as well. I'm in the same boat and can't purchase it. It says to come back after I have a delivery date when I go through the motions.

Woke up to my first real update since I ordered
M3LR MSM/Black/18" no FSD
OD: 1/12/22
EDD #1 March 2022
EDD #2 2/28 - 3/28
EDD #3 on 2/13: 2/27 - 3/13

Located in Rhode Island, also got an updated 2 week window this morning 3/1-3/15. Must be getting a bigly batch soon to this area.
I am MSM/black/18"
I have OD 1/25 same configuration, my EDD changed Sunday to same thing. I'm in kentucky but picking up in Ohio. Let's get em!

2 month delay in my EDD:

I posted this on reddit yesterday as well and a user mentioned that it could've been because I never filled out the trade in info or hit decline. I declined it and called my pickup location to ask what's up. They said that on their end they still see me receiving a VIN in the first 2 weeks of March.
From following this thread for a few weeks, I'd say there is no reason to trust the crazy EDDs (especially the ones that get pushed out 2+ months) because they quickly change back again a few days later. I would trust what they told you more than the new EDD (although you can't trust them fully either...)

2 month delay in my EDD:

This timeline seems very similar to mine-I’m also in FL

OD 1/29 M3LR/White/Black/Aero/No FSD
EDD 3/17-3/30
Yesterday EDD was updated to 5/6-6/3