Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ll try anything at this point 😂
0FBF5909-F8FA-4E30-AD56-98482126125C.png

Delivery set for 10:00 tomorrow at Richmond, VA location… received call and text that there were winter weather delays and date may get pushed back… I then checked app after dealer location closed and delivery time disappeared. Seems like a calculated attempt to use weather as excuse for not meeting delivery times. There is zero weather anywhere on east coast
Delivery pushed out from today till Feb 22😡😠😬

Welp, my trade-in offer expires on Saturday, so I replied to a text and had them just completely pull the trade-in off. Last one who replied said I should get a VIN in the first two weeks of March, but this one said delivery in the first two weeks of March, so at least the placating sounds they make for me are getting better. 😇

so when your trade in expires and you place in your mileage again? Does it push you to the end of the line?
my order date is 12/31, the edd is has been feb 19 to mar 19, but no vin or movement. Should I be worried? Seems like tesla doesn't follow first in, first out and it seems like it a lottery system. If you get lucky, you get a car. I feel like there is no clear message for anyone because they don't want to tell us anything. Its not a 20k corolla, we are paying around 60k for this car and the customer service really needs to be worked out.

Sorry for being a Karen, just little annoyed with this process.

Order Date: Jan 14, 2022
Config: M3 LR White/Black/aero Wheels, no FSD.
Original EDD at order: 3/15-3/31
EDD 1 (updated Feb 15): 4/15 - 5/15
Originally had a trade offer that expired on 2/14. And was holding off on Completing tesla finance until I was within 30days of furthest out EDD for a rate lock.

Trade in offer expired, same day the EDD updated (pushed).

After reading this thread I pulled the trade and switched to cash. Hopefully it reels my date back but who knows. I think we’re all just playing EV roulette

Anyone who has picked up and plans on using a 14-50 for charging, has anyone found the adapters in stock at the dealership? I am having trouble finding one and refuse to pay the extreme markup some are charging. Thinking of just getting a 14-50 to 6-50 welder adapter and getting the 6-50 cable from tesla.
14-50 adapters are back in stock in the online Tesla store.

Well it finally happened !! Car was dropped off at my place today. Car is perfect besides some adhesive on parts of the black trim. Very strange how it went down tho. I got a text at 12 saying my car was being delivered and then got a second text 2 min later saying my car had arrived. So I run down to check and sure enough the car is there but there was no one there with the car. Nevertheless im super happy with the car. Good luck to everone still waiting View attachment 769992
Congrats- that's exactly my config. I have months to go here in ATL.