Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any worry on applying PPF so shortly after the vehicle being built/painted? Been trying to figure out if I should wait a few weeks or get it done asap
Don’t waste your money. Lots of posts on this. Some people get good jobs and some get very poor jobs. There are spray waxes from Turtle Wax and Maguires that do the job incredibly well, at a fraction of the cost of what you want to do, last 3 to 4 months, and simple to reapply. These are silicone-based sprays. Give them a try before you spend thousands on your car coating

So Day 1 of my new EDD… still no VIN. Willing to bet I’ll be pushed out further tomorrow if I don’t get a VIN by EOD.
Well, I was right. Pushed out to 2/20-3/15 this morning.

OD 11/23
MSM/18" Aero Wheels/White/No FSD
EDD on OD: 1/25-2/22
EDD as of 1/11: 2/23-3/23
EDD as of 1/25: 2/2-3/2
EDD as of 2/3: 2/15-3/15
EDD as of 2/13: 2/16-2/27
EDD as of 2/17: 2/20-3/15

Order date was 1/13/22

Received my VIN yesterday afternoon -174 confirmed with the SA that it has the Ryzen and the new battery. SA also confirmed the car was scheduled to arrive at the dealer on 2/22.

After that everything happened really fast, received a text to complete the remaining tasks. Provided financing info and showed active insurance, in VA we don't have to insure the car before buying.

About 3 hours after that received a text to schedule my pickup. Scheduled for 2/24 at 11:30.

Order date was 1/13/22

Received my VIN yesterday afternoon -174 confirmed with the SA that it has the Ryzen and the new battery. SA also confirmed the car was scheduled to arrive at the dealer on 2/22.

After that everything happened really fast, received a text to complete the remaining tasks. Provided financing info and showed active insurance, in VA we don't have to insure the car before buying.

About 3 hours after that received a text to schedule my pickup. Scheduled for 2/24 at 11:30.
Just curious, what was your EDD showing before you received your VIN?

Finally graduated from this wait room. Took delivery of my M3LR yesterday (VIN 177XXX). No obvious panel gap found all around the car. No issue on glass roof and inside of the car. The bottom edge of the small plastic charging door is protrude outward a bit, which I will do a service request. Did take pictures of a few other places that are not aligned perfectly. If Tesla will not do adjustment on these alignment, I will not insist.
Only confirmed that it has AMD CPU and single pane rear window. Didn't check on the 12v battery, which I assume should be the li-ion one.
Learned a lot in this forum while waiting for my car. Appreciate all the help I got from here.