Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I presume that is why my AFV tag was more when we swapped out regular tag we received. I'm ok with it although taxes are too high and not always used as intended we are using the roads. Also since the AFV tag allows me to use PeachPass for Free and 1 person HOV...its a good deal for us.
It’s not too bad really for me either. I looked up Ohios gas tax. That $200 fee’s break even point is about 8,000-10,000 miles worth of driving depending on your current mpg.

Reactions: BMWM3Man
Same here! DBM/black interior/aero rims/ no FSD delivery to SoCal

OD IS 11/19/2021. Yes Ik it’s been a long a$$ time 🙄
If you have not placed any holds, you need to call your SA or send a text, because nearly all people who ordered that far back already have their cars, and those who don't either placed a hold, or something is missing in their account and is holding up delivery without them knowing.

OD - November 14 (White/White/Aero 18"/No FDS)

EDD 1 - January 20 to February 20
EDD 2 - February 20 to March 20
EDD 3 - February 23 to March 4

VIN Received 2/16 at 1 PM - VIN later removed later that night around 10 PM (Called Tesla and was told production factory did not pass the car, put back in as "Priority".

EDD 4 - March 7 to March 18

VIN Received 2/23
EDD 5 - March 10-14

Delivery Day 3/10. Hoping to get a call sooner!

Here’s something I was unaware of. I’m in Ohio so this directly impacts me, but I assume other states do something similar. Because I will no longer be paying the state “gas tax” that is built into the pump price, I now get hit with increased annual registration fees. $200/year for a plug-in electric. I guess it makes sense since I still use the pot-hole filled roads and highways around here, but I had not heard much talk about this.
lol. Also Ohio here. It's nonsense. I love our pothole roads /s

Today is delivery day, but I suspect it’ll be pushed. I sent them a message at 1PM and they said the car had not been picked up from the NJ dealership yet and that they’d let me know when it has. It’s a five hour drive from the dealership to my place so we’re looking at a 9PM delivery if they leave now…

Graduation day!
Took delivery this morning of my M3LR -MSM-black
Only a few minor issues upon inspection, all of which will be handled by them while I'm traveling out of state next week. One small paint chip below the driver's side door (probably from transit), some sort of small grease stain in the back seat that if they can't get out will get me new covers for the seat, driver's side tail light not quite in spec, and one piece of interior trim in the back that's loose. All in all, very happy with this car. put the pedal to the floor at least 3 times on the way home when getting on the freeway. Totally love it! Good luck to everyone still waiting! It's worth the wait!
Photos with mandatory bird poop on a new car.

Attachments

• PXL_20220305_164643123~2.jpg
    PXL_20220305_164643123~2.jpg
    813.3 KB · Views: 108
  • PXL_20220305_164656063.jpg
    PXL_20220305_164656063.jpg
    845.7 KB · Views: 68
  • PXL_20220305_164708078.jpg
    PXL_20220305_164708078.jpg
    750.2 KB · Views: 72
  • PXL_20220305_164720362.jpg
    PXL_20220305_164720362.jpg
    705.9 KB · Views: 77
  • PXL_20220305_214623735.jpg
    PXL_20220305_214623735.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 83
If you have not placed any holds, you need to call your SA or send a text, because nearly all people who ordered that far back already have their cars, and those who don't either placed a hold, or something is missing in their account and is holding up delivery without them knowing.
Ya I had switched to cash recently. At the end of February and got pulled in from my last push. Went from April -May to March 10-31

Reactions: rollermonkey
Graduation day!
Took delivery this morning of my M3LR -MSM-black
Only a few minor issues upon inspection, all of which will be handled by them while I'm traveling out of state next week. One small paint chip below the driver's side door (probably from transit), some sort of small grease stain in the back seat that if they can't get out will get me new covers for the seat, driver's side tail light not quite in spec, and one piece of interior trim in the back that's loose. All in all, very happy with this car. put the pedal to the floor at least 3 times on the way home when getting on the freeway. Totally love it! Good luck to everyone still waiting! It's worth the wait!
Photos with mandatory bird poop on a new car.
Looks good. Can you elaborate more on “driver's side tail light not quite in spec”?