Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So this is something that can be added whenever you want OTA? That's cool if so...I know I saw a video on this forum I believe about some guys hacking Tesla's software and doing it for like a grand. I personally wouldn't because I'm sure it would void the warranty.
Yes, my SA explained after the car arrives, you can go into the app and add it for $2k

Reactions: Gutta420
Almost the same EDD on mine. I was getting worried coz it hasn't updated since then :(

Blue exterior, White Interior, Aero and no FSD
ODD: 02/22
EDD: 05/21 - 06/18
Have the same order… M3 LR Blue exterior, White Interior, Aero, and No FSD.

From Delaware but being delivered to NJ showroom since they can’t sell in DE.

Ordered 03/02
Original EDD 05/29-06/26
Updated 03/08 EDD 05/15-06/12

• Informative
Reactions: BMWM3Man
I’ve been following this thread for a while but decided to add my info for those who enjoy looking for delivery patterns!

Ordered 2/1, original EDD March 2022

MSM/Black/Aero/No FSD/NorCal

2/2 EDD Update March 10-31
2/8 EDD Update Feb 25-Mar 25
2/24 Trade-in phone call
2/26 EDD Update April 19-May 17
3/3 EDD Update Mar 9-31
3/4 EDD Update Mar 5-16
3/6 EDD Update Mar 7-21
3/8 EDD Update Mar 9-21
Some updates!
3/10 EDD Update Mar 11-21
3/11 12:37pm VIN received via text, 200*** delivery window Mar 12-16

Perfect Delivery….

99809F8A-D8CE-40C9-9DD1-7BA92912BB5B.jpeg

Been a few weeks since I updated….

12/21 order date MSM/White KC pickup

EDD [Insert plethora of shifts ranging from 3 weeks to 4 months out]

2/25 I became Impatient purchased a 21 performance =)

3/9 VIN Received (wife decides shes trading the SUV for this VIN)

3/10 EDD 3/24-3/28 delivery

Please excuse multiple postings. I have performed a basic analysis of Troy Teslike's Spreadsheet data. I believe it may be of interest to many.

Since I have posted most often on this thread I have decided to post it here first. Please review. I look forward to receiving feedback. Thank you!

Unfortunately the table in the APPENDIX is not very readable. The original analysis was carried out using RMarkdown in html. I used an online program to convert html to pdf format so I could share this analysis. On the whole the conversion was successful with exception of the last table.

Attachments

• An Analysis of Troy Teslike’s Spreadsheet Data.pdf
    487.7 KB · Views: 84
Reactions: JB from the AZ
Please excuse multiple postings. I have performed a basic analysis of Troy Teslike's Spreadsheet data. I believe it may be of interest to many.

Since I have posted most often on this thread I have decided to post it here first. Please review. I look forward to receiving feedback. Thank you!

Unfortunately the table in the APPENDIX is not very readable. The original analysis was carried out using RMarkdown in html. I used an online program to convert html to pdf format so I could share this analysis. On the whole the conversion was successful with exception of the last table.
I will be crossing my fingers that those averages hold. If they do, about the middle of April will be good times

Reactions: Paul4343
M3 LR/Blue/Black/18/ no FSD
OD 2/16
EDD 5/7 - 6/4. No changes since ordering
Seattle

I expect to opt for FSD but thought I might escape paying annual WA excise tax on the additional amount for license tabs if ordered after delivery. Plus if Tesla allows paying for FSD with CCard from the app - nice to get cash back from $12K. Will report what happens…