Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still no VIN? How do I add my order to the spread sheet?
I did it from here:

Indiana
M3LR
Blue/black
18” aero
OD: 1/29/22
EDD: 5/3 - 5/31

This seems to be one of the latest EDD I’ve seen in here. I’m hoping that will change to match closer to everyone else’s ordered around the same time.
Adding to my EDD
3/13-3/31
3/13-3/27
4/10-5/8
4/4-5/2

Still no trade in text or vin obviously, still hoping for possible end of the quarter but only time will tell.

Ordered 2 days ago. The ED is 15 Jun-11 Jul. No ViN assigned. Do you recommend completing the process including loan application right away or wait till VIN assignment or wait till Delivery-15 days???
From my experience, I was approved for the loan within 24 hours of submission. But the rates are only good for 30 days and the approval is only good for 60 days.

Just be aware they will place an inquiry on your credit. So if you’re worried about that happening more than once, I would wait.

Apparently Tesla's are carried to the east coast on the backs of elderly pack horses... It's taking forever for my m3lr to get to Knoxville TN from Fremont
I got the same EDD8 and EDD9, VIN 205xxx. No text yet to schedule delivery. Raleigh, NC
Omg. Mine was 3/25-3/31 until yesterday morning. Raleigh texted about trade-in on Friday (2 weeks from EDD), and suddenly the EDD is moved to 5/3-5/31. Do you think they screwed it up? Should I just said no trade in?

Omg. Mine was 3/25-3/31 until yesterday morning. Raleigh texted about trade-in on Friday (2 weeks from EDD), and suddenly the EDD is moved to 5/3-5/31. Do you think they screwed it up? Should I just said no trade in?

Not sure, they are asking me about my trade in (want an answer by tomorrow). Wondering what bmw will offer me... also wondering how much of a hassle a private sale is...

but private sale requires I pay off loan (14k) and come up with down payment to finance the m3LR ....

0FEE1730-1CA9-43E8-8EE1-7D54C21F6160.png