Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe, but it’s definitely not true for everyone. I’m in the Bay Area as well with an earlier OD and my EDD is May.

M3LR, MSM, Black Interior, 18" Aero, no FSD
OD: 2/22
EDD1: 5/26 – 6/23
EDD2: (3/15) 5/2 – 6/6
Yea not everyone will get lucky but if you skim back in the thread the last 2 weeks it’s been an overwhelming majority of west coast VIN’s regardless of order date. I’m still holding out hope they will send a few truckloads east before April.

Yea not everyone will get lucky but if you skim back in the thread the last 2 weeks it’s been an overwhelming majority of west coast VIN’s regardless of order date. I’m still holding out hope they will send a few truckloads east before April.

Plus I think with the quarter end push coming up, they probably get more units reported on their Q's if they deliver the ones closer to home first.

Finally got my first update this morning!

Ordered 2/28
ODD 5/20-6/17
Today (3/19) updated to 4/29-6/3

Model 3 LR, white with black int. 18” and no FSD. Fresno, CA.

Interesting how the fast estimate increased by 3 weeks but the long estimate only dropped 2 weeks. I thought I noticed estimated delivery dates contracting to shorter and shorter windows.

Spoke to another advisor in NY today. They still insist they expect end of quarter shipments, but I’m not sure who they are going to. Maybe people who wouldn’t care to be on a message board like this. I still don’t see many VINs on the spreadsheet either. If it’s gonna happen, it will have to be thjs coming week in order to make it by the 31st

Reactions: TeslianInNC
Spoke to another advisor in NY today. They still insist they expect end of quarter shipments, but I’m not sure who they are going to. Maybe people who wouldn’t care to be on a message board like this. I still don’t see many VINs on the spreadsheet either. If it’s gonna happen, it will have to be thjs coming week in order to make it by the 31st
Thanks for keeping hope alive for those of us on the East Coast

Reactions: gagirl65