Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Multi-coat paint question

c241b5a1-bb33-4524-aabf-d54e92b1b1eb-jpeg.531467
Thanks!

View attachment 785482
If anyone was wondering how FSD impacts delivery date (or those trying to use it to hack the delivery date) I noticed this for the first time on my order tonight.
It was only a matter of time. But most people are doing it after having their VIN and delivery date. It's risky and not really for me but I can appreciate what they're trying.

We ordered ours on the 8th. Same config with FSD.
Our edd is still May 29 - June 26.

We are in Oregon, currently on a road trip from Portland to Phoenix to Grand Canyon to Zion and then back home. Seeing all the Teslas on the road has me just aching to get our car.
We did sequoia, to Zion to Grand Canyon a couple years ago and still one of my fans best trips. Have fun!

Reactions: jpaychek
On Reddit, a new owner posted that he picked up his M3LR today in Charlotte. His OD was 2/8. He's the second NC pick up that I've noticed this week.
Keep the positive vibes coming! I’m picking up in Raleigh, and it just seems like there’s not a lot of activity over here. Ever. We have all sorts of tech companies out here, but no love from Tesla. I’m back to my app refresh obsessive-compulsive behavior again now that I know my SA was wrong.

Hi all, just trying to get my post count up so I can access some features like the signature.

Placed an order on March 16, and my current EDD is 6/9-7/21. I have been following Tesla for years, and always dreamed of being able to own one, and it's finally happening! Sorry I'm not contributing much to the discussion here, but I've been reading everyone's stories and experiences with delivery. Thanks everyone for providing so much information, especially that master tracking spreadsheet. Here's my configuration if anyone is interested:
M3 LR AWD
MSM Black Interior 18"Aero
No FSD (but may add later)
Your M3 will be the twin of my wife’s, which she ordered on March 14. Her EDD also matches yours.

Hi all, just trying to get my post count up so I can access some features like the signature.

Placed an order on March 16, and my current EDD is 6/9-7/21. I have been following Tesla for years, and always dreamed of being able to own one, and it's finally happening! Sorry I'm not contributing much to the discussion here, but I've been reading everyone's stories and experiences with delivery. Thanks everyone for providing so much information, especially that master tracking spreadsheet. Here's my configuration if anyone is interested:
M3 LR AWD
MSM Black Interior 18"Aero
No FSD (but may add later)
I have the same config but ordered on 02/27/22.

Perhaps you should ask that of people who have recently taken delivery at Rockville. It might be a dream or a nightmare. Tyson's is just tight. The staff seems to be doing their level best under the circumstances. Besides, you have Brazilian Army Commission directly opposite from the pickup location.

Oh, and given that your delivery is likely another month out, things may change at each site. They may find a better way of making the cars available.
LOL by the time I’m scheduled to get my car the Arlington, Va Tesla location might be open. Which would be great since I’m in downtown DC and Arlington is much closer than Tysons. Tesla is charging up to open at former Maserati dealership near I-395, permits show

Reactions: JB47394
Decided to take the plunge and fork over an extra 1,000 for the white interior. Ordered 2/28 May EDD per website
Account said EDD 5/20-6-17
And a week or two ago got my first EDD update to 4/29-6/3.
Today switched from black to white interior.
Model 3LR white with 18” in Fresno, CA
How were you able to make the change and did it affect your overall pricing to the current current price? I am also interested in seeing if your EDD shifts up or down after the change.

Refer to my reply earlier on this thread. There is a way for you to pre-view what your new price will be when changing trim or options within the same model

I completed the financing option a few days ago. I will reach out to my SA or 1888 Tesla to unlock my account and see what happens. Thanks for that information.

I ordered from Austin tx. Funny thing is I read if my model three gets made there it will have to be shipped out of state and “delivered” because Texas can’t sell cars in the state… so silly.
In Kentucky a car manufacturer cannot own a dealership, it has to be franchised. Which is the reason they do not have a "Service Center" in Kentucky and I have to pick up in Ohio or Tennessee.

Nice man congratulations, hopefully you get it sooner then me. I’m actually hoping I can get the car at the end of June or beginning of July
Thanks man, same to you! I lost a company car, so hoping to get it sooner than later. Texted my SA to ask if there were any cancellations in the area that match my specs. I figure of course not, but hey, here's to trying.