Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can someone confirm if there is a set time that estimated delivery dates are updated? Meaning they update at 8am PT and that is it for the day or is use randomly throughout the day?

I ask so I don’t drive myself nuts looking and being hopeful.

I assume just one time per day.
There is no set time. Keep clicking!

Can someone confirm if there is a set time that estimated delivery dates are updated? Meaning they update at 8am PT and that is it for the day or is use randomly throughout the day?

I think the only "confirmed" time that people have said is 5:00am, California time. After that it seems random. You'll see people post here throughout the day stating they just got a new EDD or the got their VIN assigned.

You know even if you believe the one time per day update, you’re still gonna check multiple times a day. Just like the rest of us. Haha

Off the list. Picked up the car this afternoon. Blue M3 LR aero wheels, black interior.

Tried to go through the list of things to check on the car (gaps, etc). Little offset on the headlamp, not sure it bothers me a ton. Rear driver side door, takes a little effort to close. Not sure if alignment or something else

So far the only 2 things that bother me is that one of the rear tail lamps isn't quit flushed, feels like water could get in. The cover in the frunk area isn't properly latched either on the passenger side. The head lamps, isn't quite flush on one side, but not horrible.

OD 3/9/22
1st EDD 5/20 - 6/17
Delivery scheduled for 3/28

I went to my local tesla shop to check the inventory and found the exact same one I was loocking for. I am picking up the car on Mo nday. They actually had 3 M3 Long Range cars sitting in the lot and anyone could come pick them up. That was crazy. By the way, it was the Littleton location in Colorado.

OD 3/9/22
1st EDD 5/20 - 6/17

I went to my local tesla shop to check the inventory and found the exact same one I was loocking for. I am picking up the car on Mo nday. They actually had 3 M3 Long Range cars sitting in the lot and anyone could come pick them up. That was crazy. By the way, it was the Littleton location in Colorado.
What was the configuration?

OD 3/9/22
1st EDD 5/20 - 6/17

Curious if the 3 M3s were listed on the existing inventory page. Did you happen to check before heading to the shop?

Reactions: Jigga_watt_
Honestly, this has been a pain in the a$$. My OD is 2/24/22. Initially the EDD was 5/5 to 6/2, then changed to 3/17 to 3/31, then changed to 4/27 to 6/1. I think Tesla dropped the ball with their production estimates or something. Really frustrating having to keep waiting and then for the EDD dates to keep fluctuating! Ugh! Yes, I'm venting!

Curious if the 3 M3s were listed on the existing inventory page. Did you happen to check before heading to the shop?

What was the configuration?
White exterior black interior with 18"
They had extra blue and black exterior cars in the lot. At first, I found a demo m3 car on the website which was listed for 68000 with fsd so I went to the shop to check the vehicle and aks the remove fsd. by the time I got there, it was already sold. But then they showed me 4 available cars that were not listed on the website.

White exterior black interior with 18"
They had extra blue and black exterior cars in the lot. At first, I found a demo m3 car on the website which was listed for 68000 with fsd so I went to the shop to check the vehicle and aks the remove fsd. by the time I got there, it was already sold. But then they showed me 4 available cars that were not listed on the website.
Great to hear that, I'll have to head down to my local shop and ask. I'm curious if they honor the price if your order matches a car they have