Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went to my local tesla shop to check the inventory and found the exact same one I was loocking for. I am picking up the car on Mo nday. They actually had 3 M3 Long Range cars sitting in the lot and anyone could come pick them up. That was crazy. By the way, it was the Littleton location in Colorado.
I picked up my M3 LR at Littleton a week ago and my wife remarked how many models were available there on the lot. I told her that was absurd and went back to my checklist. Turns out she was right! Of course then I had to listen to, "why did we have to wait 3 months?" on the way home. Another one of those mysteries of the universe.

Celebrate your good fortune!

I picked up my M3 LR at Littleton a week ago and my wife remarked how many models were available there on the lot. I told her that was absurd and went back to my checklist. Turns out she was right! Of course then I had to listen to, "why did we have to wait 3 months?" on the way home. Another one of those mysteries of the universe.

Celebrate your good fortune!
Thank you. I wish I knew ealier. But I am still happy :D

Select cash for now. You can change your payment method once you get your vin. But definitely set up the payment method as it can delay the delivery if not completed.
Is this a relevant tactic if not financing with Tesla?

I had selected financing with a 3rd party put in the amount to be financed and it left me with what will be paid on my down payment. From the look of my app it appears I have completed all tasks and am waiting.

I noticed this on Reddit

Tesla Inventory Discord

"Just posting another link to the Discord: Join the Tesla Inventory Discord Server!

Hopefully this can help you all get your car faster 😃. If you find your exact config or something else you want, you can place another order for an "in inventory" car which means you'll have a VIN right away (skipping that initial long wait). Currently since it’s end of quarter, inventory cars are local pickup only"

Is it just me, or does it seem like VIN assignments have been haulted? I feel like no one has received any VINs in several days. Maybe because of end of quarter chaos and they're trying to deliver existing cars that have already been assigned?
I'm in several groups and VINs are going out every day. I can't say if it's slowing but they're definitely going out. If it's slowing down it would be because the end of the quarter is here so they're not pushing as hard.

Is it just me, or does it seem like VIN assignments have been haulted? I feel like no one has received any VINs in several days. Maybe because of end of quarter chaos and they're trying to deliver existing cars that have already been assigned?
IIRC, I don't remember seeing too many people showing an EDD with this week. I could be wrong, but maybe it's possible that they try to clear the lots for the quarter before starting new in a few days?
FWIW, my EDD is still showing 4/4-4/18.