Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's awesome, but these EDDs make no sense. I ordered over a month before you (Feb 12) and we have practically the same EDD (mine is May 4- June 1). Config: black/black, aero, no fsd.
Haha I thought the same thing. My OD is 2/26 and the only EDD I’ve gotten since ordering is May 13-June 10.

My EDD hasn’t changed once. Not sure if that’s a good or bad thing though.

Reactions: NewEnglandCld
Haha I thought the same thing. My OD is 2/26 and the only EDD I’ve gotten since ordering is May 13-June 10.

I agree, I can’t figure out if having no change is good or bad. I have seen so many get multiple changes (good and bad). I have done all the checklist and now just sit and wait for any updates at all. Ugh! 😩

I ordered 02/17 and received first change to EDD on 03/22 (was 05/19-06/16, changed to 05/04-06/08). I think it’s fairly common to not get updates for the first 4-5 weeks

Ok, had the wife convinced to go with the black on black performance demo that we could get tomorrow but decided I wanted to wait for the red as well and sold her on upgrading to the performance model to our red/white. I just looked at the text message from our SA and he told me what the updated price would be, which is the newer price after the increase on 3/15.

Shouldnt we be grandfathered in on the old pricing?

Ok, had the wife convinced to go with the black on black performance demo that we could get tomorrow but decided I wanted to wait for the red as well and sold her on upgrading to the performance model to our red/white. I just looked at the text message from our SA and he told me what the updated price would be, which is the newer price after the increase on 3/15.

Shouldnt we be grandfathered in on the old pricing?
Just picked my M3P red multi coat w/ white interior yesterday with one minor issue that they fixed very quickly. CF spoiler was a bit loose.

Little disappointed in the seat comfort after driving about 100 miles. Hope I get use to them.

Attachments

• 20220326_131917.jpg
    20220326_131917.jpg
    519.6 KB · Views: 94
  • 20220326_134043.jpg
    20220326_134043.jpg
    343.7 KB · Views: 70
  • 20220326_134013.jpg
    20220326_134013.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 71
Just picked my M3P red multi coat w/ white interior yesterday with one minor issue that they fixed very quickly. CF spoiler was a bit loose.

Little disappointed in the seat comfort after driving about 100 miles. Hope I get use to them.
Yeah, that looks fantastic! itll be worth the wait I think. He said if I do upgrade to the performance I should get it in May instead of likely June for M3LR.

Ordered my 22 RWD Shanghai built 3 late November here in Australia, met the car transporter in the industrial area last Thursday afternoon and received the car. Had a S70D and S85D previously, the first thing I noticedwas the almost overpowering smell of plastic inside, thankfully that completely went away after a day. Put 1,000 miles on it in bad weather over the weekend, interesting. Doesn’t feel as solid and steady as the S, noticeably slower in acceleration, but then the difference between 4.4 and 6.2 sec/100km is big. If I don’t pay attention it squirrels off the road where the S just ploughs on, it feels more like a Mini Cooper than an Aston Martin. But it’s a third of the price of an S, so hey, fair enough.
I absolutely love the way this thing charges, the LFP battery hardly ever has me waiting more than 20 minutes at the supercharger, compared to an hour with the S. The few times the sun was out and it was dry it used a scandalous 118wh/km at 26 degrees and 65 miles, sometimes it pays to be living in a flat warm country. The build quality is immaculate, everything spot on. The seats comfortable, plenty of grunt for everyday driving, fun to whip around. Not a super fast monster but a really fun car to drive, really happy! 😃

Reactions: JB from the AZ
Hi All, We reserved a M3 long range. Collection day has been confirmed on the account and day before collection has changed to 3 months later. I called Tesla and I've been told the car has been sold by accident to another buyer. Is this happend to anyone before?

I just dont know what to do.

Thank you

Hi All,
I ordered my M3LR. Collection day were confirmed on my account and day before collection Tesla has changed to July'22. I called the customer service and I've been told the car has been sold to another buyer by accident. Tesla Birmingham UK dont have any other car on stock until Jun. Is this happend before to anyone? What can I do in this case?

Reactions: Theraven
Hi All,
I ordered my M3LR. Collection day were confirmed on my account and day before collection Tesla has changed to July'22. I called the customer service and I've been told the car has been sold to another buyer by accident. Tesla Birmingham UK dont have any other car on stock until Jun. Is this happend before to anyone? What can I do in this case?
In my opinion, that's BS and they need to do something to make up for their mistake. If it were me, I wouldn't let this one go.