Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would think Fremont would still produce some Ys, at least until Texas is running at full capacity. The Y is also the more popular model of the two (crossover things) so they’ll want all the capacity they can get to build more Ys.
I assume that Fremont will remain unchanged for quite a while. Fremont ramped slowly. Shanghai ramped more quickly because Tesla learned from Fremont. But it still took them two years at Shanghai to go from 183 daily to 2,000 daily. If that's the reality for Austin and Berlin, then it'll be a while before they can even put a dent in the demand for Model Ys. I don't think anyone with an order in for a Model 3 should expect acceleration. There are a lot of people waiting on Model Ys, and that's the higher margin vehicle.

For those interested in production rates and such, I encourage you to watch Rob Maurer's Tesla Daily channel. This particular video goes through the latest production numbers.

I am not seeing "View" in my app. I see "Go to account". I remember reading somewhere, that if the app doesnt show "View" button some task is probably pending.

Is that right? Do you folks see "view" on your apps?
I find that the app often has problems connecting with the servers and will to showing “Go to account”. Restarting the app generally solves this issue.

It's been 52 long and arduous days since I ordered the fabled Model 3 LR. My EDD was March 14-31 at one time, but has slipped back to May 4 - June 1. I've exhausted my supplies of Cheetos and Mountain Dew, my wife stormed out in disgust (and took the dog), but all I can do is watch Tesla Youtube videos on repeat. I've heard harrowing tales of a "RWD" version that requires an even longer wait; I don't know if I possess the fortitude of those warriors. (Wow, talk about first world problems) 😂

Here in NJ, specs below:

M3LR
MDM
Black Interior
18” Aero
No FSD

OD: 3/26
EDD 1 (3/26): Jun - Aug
EDD 2 (3/28): Jul 17 - Aug 28
EDD 3 (4/4): Sep 1 - Oct 27

Moving in the wrong direction 👎🏻
I've seen a couple videos about push-out dates related to incomplete submissions...not saying that's what's happened to you. Call your SA and make sure all of your pre-delivery tasks to date are done.

I've seen a couple videos about push-out dates related to incomplete submissions...not saying that's what's happened to you. Call your SA and make sure all of your pre-delivery tasks to date are done.

Thanks! Double checked the app and website and looks like every available task is completed. Called the SA but I was directed to voicemail twice so I guess I gotta be patient haha.

Thanks! Double checked the app and website and looks like every available task is completed. Called the SA but I was directed to voicemail twice so I guess I gotta be patient haha.
Text your SA. You should be able to reply to the very first text that you got from Tesla. It's the one where they welcome you to the "Tesla family". I took delivery a couple weeks ago, and they just responded to a text about transferring license plates (they're handling it). One of the really nice things about texts is that you have a log of everything right there on your phone.