Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Going on week 7. I feel like I have been waiting a looooong time.
50252CA6-0DC9-4672-83DE-D20C17CF3270.jpeg

Well last night's Cyber Rodeo did little to answer our burning questions about increased M3 production. My guess is that nothing changes in terms of M3 and MY production at Fremont so I have little hope of dramatically improved delivery dates. :(

May was the target date when I first ordered and as far as I can tell at the moment it looks like it will hold up. Or course it would have been nice to get it sooner, but the silver lining to all this is that I ordered before all the recent price hikes and "saved" $5k.

I responded to that text twice and they were a little helpful. Couldn't hurt to check with them. Well unless you have my luck and in that case, it would be immediately pushed. lol
I guess I could text, but I feel I'd just be wasting my time and their time. I can already hear their response: "The EDD is just that: an estimated delivery date. You'll get your VIN when it is your turn....blah blah blah".

I guess I could text, but I feel I'd just be wasting my time and their time. I can already hear their response: "The EDD is just that: an estimated delivery date. You'll get your VIN when it is your turn....blah blah blah".
My VIN showed up in the app two days before the start of my EDD window. There's no point in bugging your SA about it because they're there to help you with actual process problems. I was going to text my SA if I entered my EDD window without a VIN, but in the end it just worked out. Hang in there.

OD- 3/12/22
FIRST EDD- MAY
SECOND EDD- JUNE 13TH-JULY 18TH
THIRD EDD- MAY 18TH-JULY 12TH

NEW TO THE FORUM AFTER READING OVER EVERYONES COMMENTS FOR A WEEK I DECIDED TO JOIN THIS CRAZY S&%# SHOW OF ALL OF OUR STORYS. ITS ONLY BEEN 4 WEEKS FOR BUT THIS PROCESS TESTS YOUR PATIENCE FOR SURE. I REALLY HOPE THAT MY APR WITH MY CREDIT UNION DOESN'T GO UP FROM WHAT I WAS QUOTED WHEN I ORDERED MY MODEL 3. I WISH THERE WAS A METHOD TO THE MADNESS WITH ALL THESE DIFFERENT EDD'D AND VIN NUMBER ALLOCATIONS.

Reactions: SCTes1aMan