Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Financing update: Good news, Star One CU extended my financing window for 90 days which will cover delivery dates through 7/13...best of all it let's me lock in my low rate. I feared interest rates will go up before delivery.

If anyone hasn't secured third party financing, Star One is Bay Area based and has rates as low as 2.29% for 24-84 months. Their rate doesn't go up with an increased term (months).

Reactions: phishphan
I’ll add to the Mt Kisco chain here. 2/17 OD, still have the same EDD of 5/5-6/2 that I’ve had for nearly 2 months now.
Blue/black/aero/no FSD
I am sure when I go for pickup for the delivery (whenever that happens), I am going to run into a bunch of people from this forum. And I am sure everyone will have the same look of the person seeing the light at the end of the tunnel :p

Reactions: markc2
quick question for anyone that knows. I know the M3LR is advertised on the website at 358mi. EPA est. with the aero wheels, however, does anyone know/ or has seen what the mileage in a '22 displays at 100% SOC?
In the app my range shows up in the 572 km~576 km range

TeslaFi Battery report:
1650064335390.png

Attachments

• 1650064187515.png
    1650064187515.png
    132.5 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Financing update: Good news, Star One CU extended my financing window for 90 days which will cover delivery dates through 7/13...best of all it let's me lock in my low rate. I feared interest rates will go up before delivery.

If anyone hasn't secured third party financing, Star One is Bay Area based and has rates as low as 2.29% for 24-84 months. Their rate doesn't go up with an increased term (months).
That's awesome!
Better than DCU.
I'll give it a try.
Has anyone else had experience with Star One?
P.S.: Sounds like it is not open to the "public"!

I have a June 11 - July 23 EDD. This is my thought process right now: I may be in luck and get delivery before the end of Q2, which would be awesome. And I'm sure Tesla will have a push for deliveries, as they always do, by then end of the quarter. However, if I don't get my vehicle before June 30, then I am almost certain that my EDD will get pushed and be after the July 23 date...likely into August. That's how I'm looking at it since I'm straddling the Q2/Q3 date range.

FYI...I have M3LR, MSM, Black interior, Aero, No FSD with a 3/24 OD, Chicago delivery
I have the same exact build, also delivering to Chicago. My estimated date is June 15-July 27. Guessing ours will be delivering together. Let's hope we get them in June!

Reactions: ehartfiel
Hello all, first post here. I origianlly ordered a M3RWD on 1/18/22. The EDD was June and then moved all of the place but ended up in July/August. I read that adding FSD would move my EDD up so I added it on 3/22. It moved the delivery date up to April 27-May 11.

However, this morning, my EDD changed to May 11- May 25. Given everything I saw in the RWD waiting room regarding very long wait times and the fact that I had been second-guessing my LFP vs LR decision, I went over to the local Tesla showroom this morning and asked that they allow me to edit my order. I am now expecting delivery of a M3LR, Red/Black, 18” wheels, no FSD between 5/11 and 5/25. The pricing was the same as if I had placed this order on 1/18.

I am not sure what the person I worked with could see on her computer screen, but she seemed fairly confident that I should expect delivery in May. She also indicated that they would be getting demo cars this month and set me up an appointment for an overnight demo of a M3LR so that I can get used to it before delivery.
An overnight demo would be really nice, they gave me 20 minutes with the car when I came in just before the end of the quarter

I’m really starting to hate these 19” wheels I ordered with the car but don’t want to risk moving back the EDD by changing. Anybody near SLC want to buy them for a $500 discount? I will be getting these changed the same day or day after I get the car so they’ll be brand new.
Curious to know why you do not like them anymore? Personally, when I ordered the car, I loved it (even though it does lose some range) it is more for the sportier and edgy look. Heard also the drive with 19" is a bit rough compared to the 18" aero wheels.

Reactions: Teleezen