Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Which brings me to my original point. If I wanted to wait 6+ months I would have ordered a Model Y. Until recently it was not likely to wait 6+ months for a Model 3. Sure there may have been people who have but the majority did not. That is my point. My point is not what the current wait time is for a Model Y. Again, if I was willing to wait 6+ months I would have ordered a car that I was already okay with waiting 6+ months.
And to your point, if you ordered a Y, it would’ve said 6 month wait. And then if the date got pushed out by a year, you’d be having the same argument - that you would’ve ordered something else if you knew it would be greater than 6 months. Same same.

All of us should just take a breather. It’s only a car. It’ll come eventually. And majority of the people here probably paid less than the current price, and hopefully most of us will get mobile chargers with our cars. Maybe our cars are delayed because they’re implementing improvements too (double glazed rear windows?)

Hang tight and look at the positives.

And to your point, if you ordered a Y, it would’ve said 6 month wait. And then if the date got pushed out by a year, you’d be having the same argument - that you would’ve ordered something else if you new it would be greater than 6 months. Same same.

All of us should just take a breather. It’s only a car. It’ll come eventually. And majority of the people here probably paid less than the current price. Hang tight and look at the positives.
Nope. I would have already wrapped my head around 6+ months. I would have had a totally different approach in waiting that long instead of possibly 2-3 months. It's not the same same. There are a whole bunch of other factors that I would have considered if I expected to wait 6+ months. So whatever helps you sleep at night. You're right. You know exactly what I would do. You're right. I'm wrong. I'm ugly. You're ridiculously good looking. I'm dumb. You're smart.

Reactions: ChrgeMeUp
Oh man that sucks!

I am still 04/28 - 05/26… really hoping it doesn’t get pushed but seeing this forum this morning gives me a bad feeling.
Same specs as you, and also did not get an EDD update today... black int & 19" seems to be the specs not getting pushed (probably just hasnt updated that portion of the table at Tesla haha)...
I also got the "we expect delivery in a few weeks, confirming your details" text yesterday that gave me a shimmer of hope.
Still sitting at 5/4 - 6/1 EDD