Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The rumor is rubbish and can be ignored. It was clearly stated by Tesla that vehicles ordered as of 4/17 would not include the Gen 2 Mobile Connector Bundle. Without going full lawyer or semantic analyst, I take that to mean that vehicles ordered prior to 4/17 will include it.

Earlier, I asserted that the bundle included the J1772 adapter, but that it seems to be missing now. I just Googled and found that the support page for the bundle shows the bundle including the adapter while the store page for the bundle does not list it. That suggests to me that somebody is putting the J1772 adapter into the bundle package for new cars. For reference, my vehicle had the adapter. @jsling325, did your bundle include it? As I recall, it was in a plastic bag, reinforcing my opinion that it's just being added on the line and wasn't ever a 'normal' part of the bundle.
Gotcha! Yes my bundle did include the J1772 Adaptor.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220424-153259.png
    Screenshot_20220424-153259.png
    318 KB · Views: 72
I didn't see an AZ waiting room for those of us that ordered a M3LR, so I thought I'd start one.

(moderator note)

Post moved to the LR waiting room thread. We are not doing regional waiting rooms in this subforum. It ends up being "Lower timbuktu by the large tree" waiting room (like it is in the model Y subforum), and I dont want that.

Reactions: cmy4x4