Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haha yeah super fast. I’m actually not sure if it ever actually restocked, they might have just updated the page and price. Seems promising that they’ll come back in stock soon though!
Actually, the charger with both adapters was in stock when you posted the link. I added one to my cart because I want a spare. I got an error when I clicked purchase. I refreshed the product page and this time it said “sold out”. Literally missed it by a minute.

Reactions: garciam
Also just noticed they added this note to the mobile connector page, hopefully this stops all of the posts asking if you'll get a mobile connector. "Note: Vehicle orders placed on or after April 28, 2022 will not include a Mobile Connector with delivery. Mobile Connector orders with both NEMA 5-15 Adapter and NEMA 14-50 Adapter will begin shipping in August 2022."

Got the famous: “Hi Anthony, this is Tesla.
We are anticipating delivery soon and wanted to reach out to see which of your current vehicles we can give you a complimentary estimate on, since the used market is so high! Reply with its VIN, Mileage, and registration Zip Code here so I can assist with the evaluation process. Thank you”

How long should it take to get the VIN now? In California, 5/6-5/20 current EDD

Attachments

• A6FEE5AA-9A2F-4DFA-99AD-40EE6CD51F32.png
    A6FEE5AA-9A2F-4DFA-99AD-40EE6CD51F32.png
    547.4 KB · Views: 94
Also just noticed they added this note to the mobile connector page, hopefully this stops all of the posts asking if you'll get a mobile connector. "Note: Vehicle orders placed on or after April 28, 2022 will not include a Mobile Connector with delivery. Mobile Connector orders with both NEMA 5-15 Adapter and NEMA 14-50 Adapter will begin shipping in August 2022."
Car configurator now shows charging options as well. Finally we have an official date and no more hearsay and rumors and wrong info from SAs.

Attachments

• 7D19CF53-EFDF-47F6-BF7C-E85776FEFDAC.png
    7D19CF53-EFDF-47F6-BF7C-E85776FEFDAC.png
    294.8 KB · Views: 94